Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )

First of all I am so sorry. I was visiting this mountain place and it had no internet and i couldn't write but i'm back and here is the new chapter. I know is short, but i promise i'll make it up to you because i know how it is when you are waiting for an update and the next one i'll put it tommorow or the day after and i'll make it longer...♥♥

p.s. this is a dedication to my rainbow lover friend

p.p.s unedited

(Julie’s p.o.v)

“Stop ringing” I tossed the phone somewhere in the bag and ordered a frappe.

“Maybe you should answer him.”

“Nope.”

Jake tried to convince me to call J.D but I was in a bitch mode. And it was fun.

“I’m sure he is sorry now.” Jake tossed a straw at me. “Call him or he will call me and I don’t want to risk with him. He was in a mob.” He whispered the last part in a mocking way.

“Shut up. I’m going home. And if he does call you tell him I’m home and I don’t want to talk to him.”

“Aren’t you going back to school?” Jake was confused.

“No. I’ll tell my mum to tell the teachers she called me or something and I had to leave in the same minute.”

“Okay.”

“Bye.” I kissed his cheek grabbing my frappe and I walked home.

Once I got there I tossed the bag aside and headed for my room. I walked in the bathroom and took a long hot shower. I put my hair in a towel and wrapped one around my self searching for my clothes. Damn it. I left them in my room.

I opened the door and went to the bed. As I wanted to unwrap the towel I heard someone clearing his throat. I turned around to see J.D at the window.

“Holly cra…” I fell backwards on the bed. He just…How did he…He has to stop doing that. Now, I’m sure I didn’t open the window.

 “I wouldn’t have stopped you but I’m not sure I want you to be even angrier.”

He got in and helped me but I put my hand away the minute I was up on my feet. Too bad my hair towel was gone.

“How did you know I was home?”

“I called Jake.”

I mentally slapped my self. I can’t believe Jake was right.

J.D pushed the hair from my neck back and he glided his thumb slowly over it watching the hickeys. I pushed his hand away. My whole body shivered and for a moment I forgot I am standing in a towel and nothing under it in front of my really smoking hot boyfriend.

“They will fade away in a couple of days.” He sighed and put his hands in his pocket. He is so hot right now. I must not lose it..

“You should have told me you would make tons of them.”

“Well…It wasn’t my intention. I just got carried away.” He scratched the back of his neck. “I didn’t know you’ll hate them..”

I bit my lip. I didn’t hate them…

“I just got embarrassed J.D,. I don’t usually walk with hickeys on my neck.”

“And that’s why you wore a short skirt and played with me and left me alone even more embarrassed.”