Bonus chapter 1/2

So i decided to put the first two bonus chapters together and the next bonus chapter seperatly. I know you want to read more and they are really small so....I hope you like them..It was just little something because i really did miss them and they were so cute together.. So I put couple of scenes in between time ;)

BONUS

One fancy prom.

This was it. My prom night. My night. Oh god Oh god. High school was over. My life is over. I’m old. No.. What am i saying. I’m 18. There is a life ahead of me. Smile. Yes. Keep on smiling. You look fabulous. No, you look horrid Julie. Oh shut up. I can totally pass as a princess. I just hope J.D likes the dress. Please let him like the dress.

Someone knocked on the door. I turned my head to see mom walking in.

“You look beautiful sweetheart. Like a princess.”

“You think so?” I asked. My hands were cold, my fingers numb and i was shivering.

“Yes. Just calm down.” She smiled at me and pulled out a box from behind her back.

“This...Is what your grandma gave me when I was your age. I want you to have it for tonight. It looks amazing on you.”

I took the box in my hand and opened it. There was a silver necklace with blue gems suiting my blue dress perfectly.

“Oh mom...It’s like it’s made for me.” Tears went to my face.

“Don’t cry silly. You’ll smudge your make up.” She laughed but her eyes were teary too. She hugged me and then she made me turn and put the necklace on me. I smiled at our reflection.

“Hello gorgeous..” Dad walked in the room holding little Madie in his hands.

“hey.” I smiled as he kissed my head and i played with little Madie. She was only one year old.

The door bell rang.

“Guess who’s here?” Mom smiled and went downstairs to open the door.

“You look wonderful.” Dad smiled and nudged my hand. I laughed and he left.

“You coming?”

“Be there in a minute.”

I took one last look. The dress fell long and it was gorgeous. God...all my high school days were over.. But i can do this. I am ready for new adventures..

I went down the stairs and as i made my way down i couldn’t help but blush as i saw J.D in a suit. Wow that man could look hot in anything.

He looked like a gentleman and i approved. I approved so much. And i will approve after the prom too. Wink.

And then his mouth dropped. He compose quickly but i caught that reaction.

“Do i really need to say something?” He smiled.

“It would make me feel better.”

He smirked. “You look.....wow..” He chuckled.

“That’s good enough for me.” I smiled and pulled him for a kiss. I’m pretty sure i saw dad covering Madie’s eyes and murmuring something like “you are not doing this until you are 18.”

“This is for you.” He pulled out the corsage and it was a white one with silver lining which fitted perfectly.

“Lucky guess?” I asked him.