Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)

Okay so READ CAREFULLY..i just posted on my profile page chapter 31 ..so this is chapter 32 and you can find chapter 31 in my works. I put it there because it had sexual content and all of you who want to read it can go and read it there. And tell me what you think.

link---> https://www.wattpad.com/story/6966804-chapter-31-there-goes-three-out-of-three-from-when

p.s. Unedited

After I dressed up and put my hair in a bun because it was not properly washed anyway I went downstairs. I caught J.D eating my sandwich again, which by the way I made yesterday so I don't have to be hungry again... and as fury washed over me I got an idea.

"You know. That comes with punishment."

He ate it whole and started chewing really slow like in those commercials. "Hmm..This is so good."

"Screw you." I pulled my tongue out and reached for the phone.

"Who are you calling?" He asked confused.

"Why do you care, continue having your foodgasms." I was all reckless this morning and tough on words.

As I waited for the phone to ring I started thinking the amazing night I had with J.D. He was so sweet and careful and playful. I felt my stomach turn upside down and my heart beating faster. I was overwhelmed by feelings that I almost didn't noticed someone speaking to me.

"Hello? Anybody there?"

"Yes I'm sorry Jake." I smiled at J.D as he made an angry confused face.

"What's up?"

"Oh not much just I need you to come over here. J.D wants to apologize."

"Oh really...Wait..he is there? How did he get there so early."

"Just come here okay.."

"Or he never left your house...Jules..." He started chuckling.

"Okay. Got to go bye.."

"Did you really bribed him with sex. That is such a sneaky way to get an apology but I am so thankful."

I hang up and threw the phone on the couch. Actually...bribery......hah another idea....thank you Jake....

"What was that?" J.D glaring at me.

"What was what? Oh you mean you and my sandwich going down the drain.." I asked innocently.

"I am not apologizing."

"Yes you are."

"What makes you think I will apologize?" He glared at me angry.

I walked over to him and opened the fridge taking the leftovers from the pizza I had with Jake last night. I took a piece and started chewing slowly.

"You were saying?" I batted my eyes lashes.

"What do you think you are doing?"

I swallowed and drank a glass of water going back to the couch.

"Come here." I tapped the place as J.D followed and came to sit next to me. As he sat I climbed in his lap and started playing with his shirt. I leaned my head on his shoulder slowly kissing the soft spot behind the ear and I played with his earlobe.

"If you do apologize I have a very interesting proposal for you."

"It better be a damn good proposal.." He moaned. I kept on kissing his neck.

"Well....it involves..." I started.. "Me and you...tonight.. Sound interesting?"

"Go on..." He sighed.