Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )

First of all i want to apologize for  being so late. I didn't have any inspiration and it was a very long proces till i figured out what to write. I want to thank LisaThePanda. She gave me such cool ideas and isnpired me to write this chapter, but since i know that i haven't uploaded a while and i type slowly i am going to put this chapter now and put the others shorter as well because i upload faster that way. don't worry it will be exactly as you read it before.

And thank you so much for the votes. You people have no idea how much it means to me. You are clueless how much I love you..♥♥♥

(J.D’s p.o.v)

“Happy birthday sweetie” My mom opened the door bringing me my breakfast in bed. Have I mentioned that she does this every year…and I fucking love my birthday.

“Thanks mom.” I kissed her cheek and reached for the waffles. Yummy.

“Today you turn 18. How do you feel?”

“jdhglikehdufhajhyeretjfking.” I said chewing my food.

My mum laughed. “No matter how old are you, you still eat like a kid.” She laughed and walked out of the room.

Whatudhsfgugabouthfjrhgapresent.

She giggled and closed the door. Damn. I guess I will just have to wait until later.

It was a lazy Saturday morning and I loved every part of it. Still in bed I checked my phone for more messages from Julie. She wished me a happy birthday couple of days ago…then she wished me again yesterday…and I have a feeling she will do that today more the ten times. Oh I just love that is my birthday. Everyone will be my slave today.

I dressed casually and walked down to the living room.

“Good morning.” I smiled at my dad and Monica. Yes we are okay now. What happened? Well here is the short version.

“I’m sorry. You can go out with Jake if you want to.” I hugged her. She screamed and jumped from happiness.

“Yes. Thank you J.D.” She hugged me again.

“You’re the best bro.”

I kissed her forehead.

“But if you ever go behind my back again....”

“I won’t, i promise.” She laughed and ran out of the room happily.

“Happy birthday J.D. Oh you are so grown up now.” Monica got up from the couch and hugged me.

“thank you.” I laughed and swirled her around.

“happy birthday son.” Dad stood up and gave me a manly hug.

“thanks dad. Where is mom?”

“She is in the kitchen.”

“Okay. I’ll be right back.”

I went to the kitchen and i saw mom leaned on the sink and she was crying.

“Mom, is everything okay?” I turned walked over to her hugging her. She hugged me back.