Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)

(Julie’s p.o.v)

That...that...ugh...MEN.! I can’t believe the nerve he had to just assume i was flirting or doing anything with Steven and he even blames me for doing my own thing despite the fact he told me to fuck off his job. Okay maybe not with those words but he did say i shouldn’t be tangling in man’s business. Like i couldn’t do that any better.

Actually i can. And i will.

I will find the girls and we will find this out my way. He thinks i will just stand by and watch him helplessly. Hell no. I stomped my way through the halls and when I spotted my girls, Angie and Kayla, i pulled them to the side.

“Hey Julie...woaaaah.” Angie complained as i pulled her hand harshly to the side,

“Listen. I don’t know how many things your boyfriends told you but me and J.D were attacked yesterday.”

“what?” Angie and  Kayla both sighed.

“yeah. I thought so.” They didn’t tell them “ J.D wouldn’t go to the police and he decided he is going to find out about the attacker himself. He even blamed me few minutes ago that i was “flirting” with Steven and..”

“Wait how is Steven involve with this?” Angie asked.

“He found us after we were attacked.”

“Don’t you find that strange?”

“Well i thought at first but he has no reason to do that now. And the people who attacked us were wearing hoodies and a weapon. Steven had none of that.”

“I don’t know..”

“Anyways, i need you girls to help me with this thing. Will you do it?”

“We are you’re best friends. Of course we will. Always.” They hugged me.

“What do you want us to do?”

“I want you to use your girl’s power and get all the information you can for Johnny and Chris. I’ll go and talk to Jake.”

“How about we meet here on lunch break?” Kayla suggested.

“Perfect.” I smiled and we split up.

I found Jake with his football buddies at the field.

“Hey Jake can i talk to you?” I smiled at the jocks behind him.

“Hey aren’t you J.D’s girl?” One of them asked me.

“yes..J.D.” I murmured ad smiled trying to look polite.

“if thinks aren’t working out, you know there are plenty of jocks available.” He winked making me blush.

“back off guys. She is like my little sister so no fooling around with her.”

“all in favour who think Julie should dump J.D and date a jock say I.” The jock said loud and clear. All of them raised their hands. I burst laughing.

“great guys. Where were you when i was single and shy?”

All of them went quiet.

“That’s what i thought so.”

“Wow guys. You just got burned by a nerd.” Jake laughed but i kicked him with the elbow.

“And you got bullied by one.” The others laughed.