Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )

Is this what you have expected??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the building and I saw that it was just an empty dark hall leading towards one door. I pulled Angie with me and when I wanted to open the door I heard giggling.

“Oh Johnny stop it. Haha not there. Don’t put it like that. Oh my god..”

I stormed into the room smacking the door when I almost fainted. There they were. Both shameless. My best friend……………….putting a party hat on Julie’s head. wait what?”

“Surprise!!!!” It took me a little while to look at the people behind them and the big sign saying happy birthday J.D and Angie.

“You lying cheating bast…”Angie stopped yelling and crying when she saw what was going on.. “Oh.”

“Happy birthday guys.” Julie smiled and laughed while Johnny was blowing a whistle.

It hit me...My birthday was in three days. That’s what I was forgetting.

“But it’s in three days.” I looked at them confused.

“We know….But Angie’s birthday is in five days so we thought, hey why not make them a surprise party a little earlier.”

“But we…” Angie looked at me confused.

“We thought…”

“You thought what?” Julie and Johnny looked at us with grins on their faces.

“We thought well…” Angie bit her lip and she pushed my hand with her elbow.

“Tell them what we thought..”

“Why don’t you tell them?”

“Because I yelled lying cheating bastard.”

“No you tell them..”

“You do it.”

“You do it.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No,:

Coughing. “Are you going to tell us or what?”

I rolled my eyes. She’s going to kill me now.

(Julie’s p.o.v)

“Okay…Start..”

After the music was on and Angie and J.D pulled me and Johnny on the side we waited for an answer.

“So..we thought that…well under the circumstances…you have to understand we were forced to think that…”

“Just spill it out..” I ordered.

“We thought there was something…between you two..”

Me and Johnny looked at each other as Angie said that and started laughing.

“You thought we…that we were…” I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes.”

“How did you jump to that conclusion?” Johnny asked.

“Well you were acting really cold and you’ve been distant and I thought you were cheating on me…” Angie started.

“And then we found out that you two were heading off together somewhere after ditching us…” J.D finished.