Chapter One

3RD POV

It's 6:00 in the morning at the St. Anne's Church gym, a crowd of League Rogue Warriors are cheering on a MMA fight match.

There are two teenage males, Teen Male 1 and Teen Male 2, in the fighting cage. Their both shirtless, wearing jeans and boots and boxer fingerless gloves.

And Teen Male 1 has purple wing tattoos on his back. Zenith's and Thalia's son, Damien.

Damien and Teen Male 2 engages in a fight. Damien tackles Teen Male 2 onto the floor mat and they exchange punches each other in the faces.

Damien knocks out Teen Male 2; Teen Male 1 gets up to his feet and pumps up the League Rogue Masked Warriors, who cheers.

Damien looks at Teen Male 2 and uses his demigod speed to crouched down atop of him.

Damien pulls out a dagger and cuts Teen Male 2's cheek with it.

Now, with the blood stained dagger, Damien licks the little blood off his dagger with his tongue with a sadistic grin, baring his vampiric fangs.

Damien leans his face down to Teen Male 2's face.

"Get the fuck out of my fighting ring." Damien said to Teen Male 2.

Damien gets up to his feet and walks away and gently leans on the fighting cage and looks at his Mother, Thalia.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, after the MMA fight is over, Thalia slowly walks up to her son, Damien.

"This is your third time that you've been doing this." Thalia said to her son.

"Doing what?" Damien said.

"The fighting cage thing. And then, you brought my League Rogue Warriors here to the St. Anne's Church gym for the fun of it." Thalia berated her son.

"They're my League Rogue Warriors too, Mom." Damien said to her.

"Gosh, you behave like your father." Thalia said to Damien and rolls her eyes. "But I love you anyway."

"Aww, love you too, Mommy." said Damien with a cheeky grin, and plants a kiss on her cheek.

Damien puts on his sleeveless shirt and leather jacket to go along with his jeans. "Where's Dad?"

"Flying around in the early morning sky." Thalia replied.

"How's auntie Christy?" Damien asked his Mom.

"She still mourns her mother, so, I don't know how she is." Thalia replied to Damien. "Nadia was an amazing woman and was loved by everyone at Mount Orasani."

"Oh." Damien said. "Can we go to Rousseau's for a drink?"

"When you're old enough, yeah." Thalia said. "How about a drink for me and a cream soda or something?"

"Sure." Damien said.

Thalia and Damien exchange small smiles at each other. He gently wraps an arm around her shoulder and plants a kiss on her cheek as they walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that day, Luna and Trinity walks up the stairs, in the hallway and up to Klaus's and Christy's bedroom.