Chapter Twenty-Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, In Klaus's and Christy's sunny bedroom, Christy, Luna and Trinity are asleep on the bed with a blanket covering them both.

{Christy's Pajamas Outfit}

Christy tiredly wakes up and looks at her sleeping daughters. Without waking them up, Christy slowly gets up and walks out of the bedroom.

Christy slowly walks inside the study and sees Klaus sitting on the sofa in the dark.

"Klaus?" Christy said, slowly walks up to her husband. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Klaus lied.

"I can tell when you're lying, Klaus." Christy said to her husband.

Klaus looks up at Christy and tells her the truth. "I gotten a phone call from Mikael."

"Your evil father dearest? He's dead." Christy said, sitting down beside him on the sofa.

"I know." Klaus said to her. "Or maybe, someone's messing with me."

"Yeah. Your father dearest, Mikael, has been dead for a long while, so, yeah, someone's messing with you." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"It's amazing how you've developed a extraordinary reputation." Klaus said.

"Yeah." Christy said.

"Who are these Spartan soldiers? And who's General Stathis?" Klaus asked her.

"General Stathis is the General of the Spartan solider army in the home island of Thassenion." Christy told her husband.

Klaus small smiles at Christy, and she becomes a bit confused as to why he's small smiling at her.

"What?" Christy said.

"If I had known my wife was a warrior, I would've been shocked." Klaus said.

"I would've kicked your ass." Christy said to him.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON SAFE-HOUSE

In the backyard, Luna, Trinity and Nikole are playing around on the training course. Christy, Mathias and Freya are in the living room.