Chapter Thirteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy and Thalia are with Klaus and Elijah in the ballroom.

{Christy's Outfit}

"My husband, Zenith, is held captive in the Moor Realm." Thalia said.

"Do you still have your ship?" Christy asked Thalia.

Thalia looks at Christy. "Zenith and Damien has repaired it, upgraded it a little. But how did you know my ship?"

Christy gives Thalia a knowing look. "I've visited your mountain monastery, Thalia. But anyhoo, we need to rescue Zenith."

"I thought you couldn't use your magic in the Moor Realm?" Elijah said.

"I can, but that not much." Christy said to Elijah.

"It can also drain your energy." Klaus said with his arms folded.

"Unless, Christy has this ..." Thalia said, gently fiddling with her green pendant necklace. "... your pendant can fuel your magic. Courtesy of your mother, Nadia."

"Alright, let's go." Christy said, walking away.

"Christy? Wait." Thalia said, causing Christy to stop walking and turns back around to look at her. "We're going to the Moor Realm, it's dreary and gloomy, we're gonna need a suit."

"Alright." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly walks inside Luna's bedroom and sees Luna and Trinity sitting on her bed, playing with their PSPs.

"Hey, guys." Christy greeted her daughters.

"Hey, Mom." Luna said. "Where are you off to?"

"Zenith is in trouble, and Thalia and I are gonna go rescue him." Christy replied to her daughters.

Luna and Trinity exchange worried looks at each other, which Christy notices.

"Luna? Trinity? I'll be fine. Your Uncle Max and Hagarth is coming along with me and Thalia too." Christy reassured her daughters.

"Just be careful." Luna said.

"Yeah, and don't get hurt too bad." Trinity said.