Chapter Eighteen

CRESCENT HOUSE

The next morning, In the aftermath of the battle fight, Christy is visiting the Crescent Wolves in the Bayou.

{Christy's Outfit}

"There isn't much Crescent Wolves." Christy said to Keelin.

"Yeah, I know. But we'll make do with what we have." Keelin said.

Christy's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Vincent

Christy answers her phone. "Hi, Vincent. It's been a while. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I need your help with something. I'm in the Lafayette Cemetery. And I found something that it's a bit strange." Vincent said on the phone.

"I'm on my way." Christy said, hangs up her phone. And glances at Keelin. "I'll see you around, Keelin. Drinks at St. James Infirmary?"

"Yeah, sure." Keelin said.

Christy gets up as she puts her phone back in her jeans pocket and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Vincent and Christy are looking at a sigil on a tomb.

"I found it a minute ago. I know it's a sigil, but I never seen a sigil like this before." Vincent said to Christy.

"It's a dark sigil." Christy said, looking at the sigil.

"A few witches are gone too." Ivy said, slowly walks up to Vincent and Christy.

Vincent, Christy and Ivy exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus and Elijah has reconvened with Christy, Vincent and Ivy in the study.

"So, there's a dark sorceress out and about in the French Quarter, and is absorbing magic?" Klaus said.

"It's Maeve." Christy said.

"You know her?" Klaus said.

"I know of her." Christy said to her husband, sitting atop of the desk. "Maeve is a shadow priestess and she wants more magic. You can say that she's addicted to magic."