Chapter Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in Klaus's and Christy's sunny bedroom, Christy lays asleep on the bed with a blanket covering her.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus is sitting on the sofa, reading Christy's book, " 'The Prince and The Enchantress Book 2.' "

Christy (VO) The Mad Prince Vlad was full of darkness, anger, and bitterness, and spoiled. He wanted to control everything and didn't care about hurting anyone. He rager partied with his family and his best friends, but however, Prince Vlad's immortal life changed forever when he gotten a second chance at a relationship with the woman who would become his Epic Love and the mother of their beautiful daughters; Cora The Enchantress.

Klaus furrows his eyebrows as he gets up to his feet as the realization that Christy had written two books about them.

"What the bloody hell?" Klaus said to himself and gently flips a page.

Christy (VO) Prince Vlad's and Cora's connection has become stronger than ever. Throughout the years, Prince Vlad and Cora raised their daughters in their castle. And Prince Vlad wasn't alone anymore. He had became a loving, caring father and to his beautiful wife and daughters.

In that moment, it suddenly hit Klaus that he is Prince Vlad and Christy is Cora the Enchantress.

                       Shortly afterwards...

Christy slowly awakens and sits up straight with the blanket covering her.

"The Mad Prince Vlad was full of darkness, anger, and bitterness, and spoiled. He wanted to control everything and didn't care about hurting anyone. He rager partied with his family and his best friends, but however, Prince Vlad's immortal life changed forever when he gotten a second chance at a relationship with the woman who would become his Epic Love and the mother of their beautiful daughters; Cora The Enchantress." Klaus read a page in Christy's book.

"Klaus?" Christy said.

"You wrote a book about us." Klaus said, closing the book in his hand. "I'm the Mad Prince Vlad and you're Cora the Enchantress."

"Klaus?" Christy said, getting up to her feet.

"I nicknamed you "Little Enchantress", and now, your best friends knows of our relationship with two books that you wrote." Klaus said to Christy.

"Klaus, it's bygones now, why are you you bringing this up?" Christy asked her husband.

"Because you wrote a damn book about our relationship, Chris?!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Why are you getting so worked up about this?! I already have enough shit in my life and I don't need this from you." Christy snapped at Klaus.

Klaus looks at Christy, shocked, that she angrily snapped at him.