Chapter Two

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The early morning around 6:00 AM, Christy, in her Fawkes-Phoenix form, quietly flies up to the balcony and lands on the floor with a pouch bag of gems.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy slowly walks inside Klaus's and hers bedroom and gently sets down the pouch bag on the coffee table.

And Klaus turns on the light switch. "The jewelry shop again?"

"I know the jewelry clerk." Christy told him, turning around to look at her husband. "I always leave her a note saying I return it."

"Christy? You can't keep doing this." Klaus said to her.

"What are you gonna do? Put me in a boundary spell? I'll just penetrate it. Put the dark object magical shackles on me? It won't work." Christy said.

"Christy? If you don't do something about what you're feeling, it will destroy you from within." Klaus said.

"Last time I checked, I don't need a lecture about emotions when you can't handle yours." Christy told him.

Klaus looks at Christy, slightly hurt, but knowing that she's in emotional pain.

"So, do me a favor and just leave me alone." Christy told him and walks away from him.

But Klaus steps in front of Christy and sighs, becoming agitated.

"Out of my way, Niklaus." Christy tells him.

"I'm not gonna let you do this, Love." Klaus said to her. "I know what you're trying to do, and I'm not gonna let you emotionally push me away."

Christy looks at Klaus and kisses him. And he kisses her back. Klaus and Christy pulls away from the kiss, and she snaps his neck, knocking him out onto the floor.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

At 6:12 AM, Christy is sitting atop of the bar counter, drinking a bottle of bourbon. The door opens and closes.

Poppy slowly walks inside. "Hi, Christy." She greeted her.

"Hey, Pop." Christy greeted back at her.

Poppy checks her digital wrist watch. "You're a bit early. It's 6:12 AM."

"I needed a drink." Christy said, taking a swig of the bottle of bourbon.