Chapter Eleven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, while Luna and Trinity are with Mathias, Klaus slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. He and Christy exchange looks at each other.

 He and Christy exchange looks at each other

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hi, Klaus." Christy greeted her husband, gently sitting atop of the table.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted back his wife. "Luna and Trinity are with Mathias and Nikole."

"Where's Freya?" Christy asked, gently leaps off the table.

"With Vincent and Ivy at the St. Louis Cathedral." Klaus replied.

"I forgive you." Christy said.

"I never meant to hurt you." Klaus said, and glances at her hoodie cape she's holding in her hands. "Nice cloth."

"Thanks, my Dad given it to me." Christy said to her husband, and gently leaps off the table. "Anyhoo, I just came by to check on you guys."

And Christy walks away from Klaus.

"I miss you, Chris." Klaus said to her.

Christy stopped walking and turns around to look at her husband.

"I miss us." Klaus said, glumly.

"I miss you too, Klaus." Christy said, and slowly walks up to him, and gently plants a kiss on his cheek.

"Dinner's on me this evening." Klaus said. "The Pier market has really good food."

"Sounds good." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they almost kiss, but she plants a kiss on his forehead and slowly walks away from him.

⚜️⚜️

THE ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

That afternoon, After returning back to her home island, everyone is in the throne room with the Elder Gods; Ames, Cyrus, and Tithonus; and the Elder Goddesses; Ismene, Celia and Zenova.

"The Titans are powerful and unstoppable warriors. And if Marcalos so chooses to unleash the Titans, we are doomed." Mathiaos said.

"You sound doubtful, Mathiaos." Aetna said to him.

"I'm not doubtful, Aetna, I'm just worried." Mathiaos said to her.