Chapter Seven

MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, Ames and Christy are sparring with each other with wooden swords in the main room.

{Christy's Outfit}

Ames and Christy exchange sword swings at each other. And they stop sparring, panting softly to themselves.

"Thanks Dad, for sparring with me." Christy said to her father.

"You're welcome." Ames said. "But are you sure you're alright? As your father, I cannot help to be still worried about you?"

"I'm fine, Dad." Christy replied to him. "I saw Mom, grandpa, Maximus's Dad, Elias. They're with Anubis in the Ghost Spirit World."

"Well, I'm happy that you are yourself again." Ames said.

"Yeah, me too." Christy said.

"Well, you're getting a little better." Ames said to his daughter. "So, I've read your two books, 'The Prince and The Enchantress Book 1 and Book 2'. Are you gonna write again?"

"Yeah, maybe. And I've already started writing anew." Christy said with a small smile.

"Oh, really?" Ames said.

"Yeah, really. It's a romance, and I'm not gonna spoil it." Christy said.

Ames and Christy exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

OUTDOOR COURTYARD

Everyone is lounging around at the tables and chairs with their foods and drinks.

Christy is sitting at a table with her laptop, working on her new book. She takes a sip of her mug of latte.

Klaus slowly walks up behind her and gently puts his hands on her shoulders. "Another book, Love?"

"Yeah." Christy said, typing on her laptop.

" 'Beautiful Passion' ", sounds interesting." Klaus said.

"Thanks." Christy thanks her husband. And looks up at him. "And don't worry, it's a romance book, not about us."

Christy averts her gaze back at her laptop screen.

And Klaus slowly walks around from behind her and sits down at the table with her. "Luna and Trinity are with Tritocus at the training course."

"Okay." Christy said, and looks at Klaus. "And by the way, is "Chris" another nickname for me?"

"It is short for "Christiana" as well." Klaus said to Christy with a smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles and chuckles softly with each other.