Chapter Six

That same night...

A poisoned Christy slowly crawls onto the floor with dark veins on her chest, grunting softly.

{Christy's Outfit}

Cyrus walks inside the main room and sees Christy. "Christy?" He scurries up to her and crouches down to her and gently lifts her up in his arms, bridal style.

He looks at the dark veins that has spread on her chest and walks away.

Walking outside into the outdoor courtyard, Cyrus is holding Christy in his arms, bridal style.

"Ames?!" Cyrus exclaimed, worriedly.

Ames looks at Cyrus and gets up, walking up to him. "Cyrus? What's happened?"

"Christy's poisoned." Cyrus said, gently lays Christy down on a chaise lounge.

Ames looks at Cyrus. "Bring me the Golden Fleece. Now."

And Cyrus runs away.

"Ames?" Klaus said, walking up to his father-in-law. And looks at his wife. "Christy?" and kneels down beside her.

"She's barely alive, but the venom is slowly coursing through her body." Ames said.

"I can hear her heartbeat." Klaus said.

"Christy?" Ames said, gently caressing his daughter's cheek with his hand. "Christiana? Can we hear me?"

Christy looks at her father, Ames. "Dad?" She said weakly.

"Christiana?" Ames said.

"At least, I can be with Mom now." Christy said to her father.

"Christy? You need to stay with me." Ames said to his daughter. "You need to stay awake."

Christy slowly closes her eyes and her head slowly leans to the right.

"Christy?" Klaus exclaimed, worriedly. "Christiana?"

- Ghost Spirit World -