Chapter Fourteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, in the study, Christy is sitting on the sofa, playing her Ukulele.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks inside. "You're really good with the ukulele."

"My Dad taught me how to play it." Christy said to her husband.

Klaus slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her on the sofa. "I've been thinking to myself. You made many sacrifices for me and our family. You faced our enemies without being afraid and you're willing to die for your family. Even for me."

Klaus gently holds Christy's hand and the the husband and wife exchange soft looks at each other.

"A man should always protect his family." Klaus said to her. "You're selfless, and I love you for that."

Klaus and Christy exchange exchange small smiles at each other. And she gently combs his hair with her hand.

"Love you too, Klaus." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy kisses each other, passionately.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON SAFE-HOUSE

After teleportation, Thalia and Christy arrives at the safe-house.

"Thalia? What are we doing here?" Christy asked.

"Zenith and I asked Caicos to design you something for you." said Thalia as she and Christy walks up to the backyard and stops walking upon seeing a ship beside the private charter.

" said Thalia as she and Christy walks up to the backyard and  stops walking upon seeing a ship beside the private charter

"Nice ship." Christy said, admiring the ship. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Yours." Thalia replied.