Chapter Sixteen

ZATHEROP FORTRESS

The next morning, in the dining hall, Queen Tasoula and Christy are sitting at the dining table, eating their breakfast food.

{Christy's Outfit}

"The breakfast food was good, Tasoula." Christy said, taking a sip from her mug of orange juice.

"Thanks." Tasoula thanked Christy. "Have you heard from Khan and Taja?"

"Not really no." Christy replied. And becomes worried. "Why? Are they in trouble?"

"No, they are not. But they've been asking for you." Tasoula said.

"Okay, then, I'll visit them in the Savanna Prairie Desert." Christy said.

"Alright." Tasoula said.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Christy slowly walks inside the courtyard and sees Luna and Trinity sitting on the sofa, playing with their PSPs.

"Hey, Luna. Trinity." Christy greeted her daughters.

"Hey, Mom." Luna and Trinity greeted their Mom.

"Where's your Dad?" Christy asked, sitting in a sofa chair.

"Upstairs in his room painting." Trinity replied.

"Do you guys wanna come with me?" Christy asked her daughters.

"To where?" Luna asked.

"Some place I know." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

SAVANNA PRAIRIE DESERT

After a long mile flight, Christy lands her ship on a platform. The ramp opens; Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity walks out of it. And the ramp closes itself.

 And the ramp closes itself