Chapter Fifteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Early morning at 5:00 AM. Christy is asleep in bed, underneath the bedcover, wearing pajamas.

 Christy is asleep in bed, underneath the bedcover, wearing pajamas

{Christy's Pajamas}

Azrith. Vito. Zantos. Azrith. Vito. Zantos. The whisper of the incantation of the Scarlett Sorceress in Christy's mind. Azrith. Vito. Zantos. Azrith. Vito. Zantos.

Christy slightly stirs herself in bed. She gasps awake and sits up straight, panting to herself, clutching her head.

"Please, stop." Christy said to the whispers. "Please, leave me alone."

Klaus walks inside and sits down in front of her, gently cups her face with his hands. "Christy? Look at me."

Christy looks at her husband, Klaus, with glow red eyes. "I can feel it. I can feel it trying to emerge again."

"Christiana? I need you to calm down, okay? Just calm down." Klaus said to her.

Christy's eyes slowly turns back to normal blue as she calms down. "I thought I could control it."

"Some inner demons would rather not be controlled." Klaus said to her and removes his hands from her cheeks.

"Your sire-lines. Scarlett Sorceress has a connection to them." Christy said to Klaus.

"As long as you don't ever say the incantation, you're gonna be okay." Klaus said to her, and gently holds her hand in his hand. "Are you gonna be alright?"

"Yeah." Christy replied.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that morning, Christy had fallen asleep. A hand gently strokes her cheek. She slowly wakes up and looks at her Dad, Ames.

"Dad?" Christy said.

"Hello, Christiana." Ames greeted his daughter with a small smile.

Christy slowly sits up straight and hugs her Dad. And Ames hugs her back.

⚜️⚜️

CAFÉ

Ames and Christy are sitting at a table with their medium sized to-go coffee cups of latte.