Chapter Twenty-Five

ROUSSEAU'S

The next morning, Christy arrives at bar and slowly walks inside, looking around for Stathis.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hello, Christiana." Stathis greeted her, sitting at the bar counter with a bowl of gumbo and a glass of wine.

"The gumbo's really good, by the way. My usual is mild." Christy said, slowly walks up to Stathis. "I got your note. You told me to meet you here at Rousseau's. So, what do you want, Stathis?"

"You know, we've met when you were a child." Stathis said to her.

"Yeah, I remember you, Stathis. You and my parents didn't quite get along with each other." Christy said to him.

"And now, you've become one of the greatest warriors at Mount Orasani and you have an extraordinary reputation." Stathis said.

"You didn't come here to Rousseau's to make small talk conversation, so, if there's nothing to talk about, then, I'm leaving." Christy said, getting up and walks away.

"I'll see you around, Christiana." Stathis said to her.

Christy stopped walking and looks at General Stathis. "You as well, Stathis."

And she walks away, walking out of Rousseau's.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Christy slowly walks into the ballroom and sees Luna, Trinity and Nikole still hanging around at tent.

"You guys had a good sleepover?" Christy asked.

"Yeah, we bake s'mores cookies with Mommy's help, and we watched Boomerang cartoons on Luna's laptop." Nikole said, gently holding her plush teddy bear in her arms.

"Sounds like you guys had a great sleepover." Christy said.

"Yeah, we did." Luna said.

"You're leaving for Mount Orasani, aren't you?" Trinity asked.

"Yeah, I am." Christy replied, but small smiles. "But what do I always say?"

"You can always visit and telepathically communicate." Luna, Trinity, and Nikole said in unison.

Christy, Luna, Trinity and Nikole exchange small smiles at each other.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 【 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 】 🎉