Chapter Twenty-Two

ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL

The next morning, Thalia and Christy are with Mathias and Freya. Freya has a map on the table with a small candle at the end of each table end.

 Freya has a map on the table with a small candle at the end of each table end

{Christy's Outfit}

"Okay. I'm gonna need something of Zenith's to do a locator spell." Mathias said.

Thalia pulls out a bird necklace from her peacoat pocket. "This is Zenith's. He's always wearing it. I found it in the sofa."

"Alright." Mathias said, gently taking the bird necklace from Thalia and gently sets it down on the map.

Mathias sprinkles some sand onto the Raven bird necklace, quietly chanting a locator spell to locate the vampiric Elder God, Zenith.

A circle is formed around the St. James Infirmary.

"Zenith's at the St. James Infirmary." Mathias said.

"Thanks, Mathias." Christy thanked him.

"You're welcome." Mathias said.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

Thalia and Christy slowly walks into the jazz club safe house and sees a few dead bodies with bite puncture wounds on their necks.

And Zenith is playing on the piano.

"Zenith?" Thalia said to her husband.

Zenith continues to play the piano. "You two shouldn't be here. I'm not myself."

Thalia and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

"Zenith? You're my husband and I love you. Whatever's going on with you? We can work it out together." Thalia said to her husband, trying to reason with him.

Zenith stops playing the piano and looks at Thalia and Christy, glumly. "Alright."

Zenith slowly gets up from the piano as Thalia walks up to him and hugs him. He hugs her back.

"Thalia?" Christy said.

Zenith and Thalia gently pulls away from the hugs and looks at Christy.

"You're pregnant again." Christy said.

Zenith and Thalia exchange looks at each other and looks at Christy.

"Are you sure?" Thalia asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I sensed it when I you standing beside me." Christy said with a small smile.

Zenith, Thalia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️