Chapter Nineteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy is asleep in bed, underneath the bedcover.

{Christy's Pajamas Outfit}

Klaus is sitting in the armchair, looking at his wife, Christy, as she sleeps. Ever since, she had her whispering headaches of the dark incantation, Klaus asked Mathias to make a herbal concoction so, she can sleep.

With his supernatural hearing, Klaus listens in on the conversation with Ames and Elijah in the study.

"Christiana wasn't born with this darkness. It's her dark magic. She already embraced it once already." Ames said to Elijah.

"Is there a way to suppress it?" Elijah asked Ames.

"I asked Oracle Theoni to do a purify ritual. It worked." Ames said. "But once an untamed lioness has been in the wild..." He trailed off, worriedly.

... it's what more." Elijah said.

"Christiana's darker alter ego wants to emerge again. The whispers that she hears in her head. It's her Dark Enchantress speaking to her." Ames said to Elijah.

Ames and Elijah exchange worried looks at each other.

"I cannot lose my daughter. Klaus lose his wife. And Luna and Trinity can't lose their mother." Ames said.

"We won't lose Christy." Elijah said.

Ceasing his supernatural hearing, Klaus looks at Christy again, worried.

⚜️⚜️

In the kitchen, Christy is making herself a peanut butter jelly sandwich.