Chapter Ten

MOUNT ORASANI

The next morning, Christy is out and about, jogging while listening to some electronica music on her MP3 player.

{Christy's Jogging Outfit}

Christy's phone buzzes in her pants pocket. She stops jogging for a little moment and pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Trinity

She answers her phone. "Hey, Trinity."

"Hey, Mom. Dad, Luna and I are back home at the compound." Trinity said on the phone.

"Alright, thanks for letting me know, sweetheart." Christy said.

"Dad's painting in his room if you want to talk to him." Trinity said on the phone.

"It's okay, I don't want to disturb him." Christy said to her daughter.

"Are you and Dad breaking up?" Trinity asked her Mom, worriedly.

Christy sighs to herself. "I don't know, Trinity. But I'll see you guys when I visit, okay?"

"Okay, love you, Mom." Trinity said.

"Love you too." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

And Christy resumes her jogging and her electronica music on her MP3 player.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

After her jogging, Christy teleported herself inside the courtyard. She gently walks up the stairs and into Klaus's and hers bedroom.

Christy looks at the painting of her, wearing her halter top lounge dress by the granite railing.

"I look at the same painting myself." Klaus said in the doorway.

Christy turns around and looks at her husband, Klaus. "It's your favorite painting."

"It is." Klaus said, and slowly walks up to Christy. "Luna and Trinity are worried about us."

"Yeah, I know." Christy said to him.

"We're not okay, aren't we?" Klaus asked Christy.

"No, we're not." Christy replied to him, slowly walks away from him, and turns around to look at Klaus again. "I have to go, my Dad is gonna duel Marcalos."

"What? Why would he do that?" Klaus asked Christy.

"Marcalos wants the Epirus Bow." Christy replied to him.