Chapter Twenty-One

That same evening...

At the Mikaelson Compound, in Luna's bedroom, Luna and Trinity are sitting on Luna's bed, worried about their mother, Christy.

Klaus walks inside and sits down in between his daughters. "Your mother's gonna be fine."

"What if Mom's hurt?" Trinity asked, worriedly.

"Mom is strong, Trinity. She's not gonna let anything stop her from coming back home, right, Dad?" Luna said to her Dad, Klaus.

"Of course." Klaus replied. "I've known your mother for a long while, and she's tough."

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

Suddenly, a whoosh is heard in downstairs in the courtyard. Klaus, Luna and Trinity gets up and walks out, and walks up to the second floor railing.

"Anubis?" Luna said.

"I bring news from Mount Orasani." Anubis said.

"What is it, Anubis?" Trinity asked, worriedly.

⚜️⚜️

MOUNT ORASANI

That night, Everyone is in the main living room. Zenith and Damien has reunited with Thalia. Maximus and Gia has reunited with each other. Hagarth has been reunited with Ames.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity walks inside, looking around for Christy.

"Mom?" Luna said.

"Mom?" Trinity said.

Luna and Trinity exchange worried looks at each other and starts to cry.

Klaus becomes more worried.

"I'm right here." Christy said with bruises on her face.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity looks at Christy and becomes overjoyed and relieved.

"Mom?" Luna and Trinity said in unison and runs up to their mother, Christy.

Christy, Luna and Trinity hugs each other. And Luna and Trinity starts crying.

"We knew it. We knew you'll come back home to us and Dad." Luna said.

"I always do." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other as she pulls away from the hug.

Christy walks up to Klaus and they hugs each other. He gently lifts her up and spins her around and gently sets her back down on her feet.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other and she gently cups his face with her hands.

"Sorry I miss dinner." Christy said.

Klaus small smiles and chuckles. "It's alright, Love. You can make it up for it."

Klaus and Christy exchange chuckles softly with each other and kisses each other, passionately. He gently wraps his arms around her waist, holding her close to him, embracing their passionate kiss.

Luna and Trinity playfully rolls their eyes, smiling at their parents.

⚜️⚜️

In the outdoor courtyard, Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at a table with their takeout spaghetti and meatballs, eating with forks.