Chapter Nine

MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, in the pier market, Christy is sitting at a table with her laptop, working on her book.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hello there, Christy." Hagarth greeted her, slowly walks up to her.

Christy looks up at her 11 feet tall giant best friend, Hagarth, with a small smile. "Hey, Hagarth. How are you old buddy?"

"I'm well, I brought your platter." Hagarth said, gently sets down her platter of square biscuits and cream cheese filled pastries on the table. "Hope you're hungry for a snack."

"Thanks, Hagarth." Christy thanked him with a small smile.

"You're welcome." Hagarth said with a smile, and becomes worried, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine, thanks." Christy reassured him with a small smile, looking up at him.

"Alright, then." Hagarth said, and slowly walks away.

"He's certainly a giant one." Klaus said, slowly walks up to Christy.

"Yeah, Hagarth. He's 11 feet tall giant, so, leave him alone, Niklaus." Christy said to her, protectively of Hagarth.

"How does Hagarth knows you?" Klaus asked, sitting across the table from her.

"Hagarth used to babysit me." Christy replied to her husband. "And just because we're having a conversation, doesn't mean we're good."

"I know." Klaus said, and gently folds his arms on the table. "Elijah phone called."

"Then, go to him." Christy said.

"Christy?" Klaus said.

"Elijah needs you for whatever he's gotten himself into." Christy said to her husband. "So, go back to New Orleans, Luna and Trinity will keep me some company."

"Christiana?" Klaus said.

"Just go, Niklaus. And give my regards to manic baby mama, Aurora." Christy said to her husband, upsettingly, and averts her gaze back at her laptop screen.

Realizing that Christy's emotionally push him away, Klaus gets up and walks away. And Christy snacks on her platter.

⚜️⚜️