Chapter Seventeen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, the French Quarter is quiet. No one is in the Jackson Square. No painters. No entertainment. Nothing. Even Bourbon Street is quiet.

Nothing but the warm breeze and the sound of the wind.

⚜️⚜️

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

In Max's and Gia's bedroom, Gia lays in bed, asleep, underneath the bedcover.
Picture frames of Max and Gia small smiles and at their wedding on the nightstand.

Max is already dressed in his golden armor, looking at his sleeping wife, Gia. With one last look, Max walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S
MONASTERY

Zenith is wearing his dark gray armor and Thalia is wearing her League Rogue leather jumpsuit. The husband and wife looks at their son, Damien, who is asleep, in his bed.

Zenith looks at Thalia and gently caresses her cheek with his hand, making her look at him.

"Whatever happens, we will come back home to our son." Zenith said to her.

Thalia nodded. And they share a passionate kiss. They gently leans their foreheads on each other's and teleports away in purple smoke.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Some pictures of Klaus and Christy small smiles, at their wedding. Klaus, Christy, with and Baby Luna and toddler Luna. Klaus and Christy with Baby Trinity and her as a toddler. And another picture frame of Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity small smiles.

 And another picture frame of Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity small smiles

{Christy's Golden Armor Outfit}

Christy is looking at her daughters, Luna and Trinity as they sleep in their bedrooms across from each other.

Christy slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard and sees Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Mathias, Freya, Marcel, Davina, Vincent, Callahan and Keelin.

"Come to see me off?" Christy asked as she slowly walks up to them.

"Well, we wanted to see you before you left." Rebekah said.

Christy small smiles to herself, and becomes worried. "Guys?"

"Whatever you're about to say, say it when it's over, Christy." Marcel said.

Christy small smiles to herself again. "When Luna, Trinity and Nikole wakes up, you guys needs to go over to St. Anne's Church. That's where everyone's gonna be for a while."