Chapter Twelve

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy is organizing her clothes in her duffle bags.

{Christy's Outfit}

She gently takes her favorite halter neck lounge gown in her hands. She sits down on the bed, recalling a moment that her Mom wore it as well.

FlashBack - Mount Orasani A.D

Nadia and Christy are taking a stroll through the meadows. Nadia is wearing the halter neck lounge gown.

"So, you wanted to take a stroll with your mother?" Nadia asked her daughter, Christy.

"Yeah. I wanted to check on you." Christy replied to her mother.

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles and chuckles softly with each other.

Nadia and Christy slowly walks up to the granite railing and gently leans on it.

"I love your gown, Mom." Christy said. "It's beige and light pink."

"Thanks, It's a lounge gown." Nadia said. "Do you want to have it, Christiana?"

"Really?" Christy said, a bit surprised.

"Really." Nadia said.

"Yeah, sure, Mom." Christy said.

Nadia and Christy gently holds each other's hands on the granite railing.

"Love you, Mom." Christy said to her Mom.

"Love you too, Christy." Nadia said to her daughter.

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

- Reality -

Remembering her Mom, Christy gently holds the lounge gown to her chest.

"Mom?" Trinity said from the doorway.

Christy turns around to look at her younger daughter. "Hey, Trinity."

Trinity slowly walks inside and sits down beside her Mom, Christy. "Uncle Max and Auntie Gia has churros downstairs in the courtyard."