Midnight Memories

"Do I have to go?" Nick asked

Nick Campbell had come to 2020. Surprising teenagers Harper and Griffin. He had warned them about the troubles that were coming their way, and he had informed them of his presents. Though, it was nighttime. Harper, Griffin, and their son Nick did try to out action to the situation. They had trailed the halls of the Tremont, not alerting anyone about their travels or their secret son. However, those travels eventually had to come to an end. No one admits it, but the 2 teens and the kid had lots of fun together, cracking awful jokes at random times, embarrassing mishaps that always trigger a laugh, and just pure playfulness. Harper, Griffin, and Nick were walking down the bunker hall, getting ready to escort Nick back to 2054 or the night.

"Your parents- I mean future us is gonna start to get worried," Griffin reminded

Nick rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Nick, we'll see you tomorrow" Harper reassured as she opened the bunker door.

"Yeah, but tomorrow's so far" The 11-year-old complained, making Griffin chuckle.

"It's okay!" Harper set the timeline in the time machine "We'll start bright and early tomorrow"

"Ok," Nick pouted. Griffin then hugged his son tightly, along with Harper

"Bye, Bud" Harper muttered

"Bye," Nick mumbled back, as he sagged down the hallway, going to the set stairs.

Both Griffin and Harper took note of how sad they left the child. They really liked Nick and were eager to spend more time with him and learn more about him.

"He seems really down" Griffin quoted

"I know right" Harper agreed

"Maybe he should stay?"

"Maybe he should stay" Harper confirmed

Griffin smiled before nodding

"NICK!" Griffin called out.

Just then a smiling Nick rushed over to them.

"So..."

"We were thinking" Griffin started. He looked at Harper

"Buddy, Would you stay?" Harper asked

"Really?" Nick spoke

Griffin nodded

"What about my future parents?"

"We'll make sure to get you back early" Harper shrugged off

"So, Could you stay?"

"Yeah, Of course, I'll stay," Nick said, before dashing out the bunker door, and down the hallway

"NICOLAS!" Harper exclaimed before she and Griffin ran after him there selfs

------------------

Eventually, Harper and Griffin caught up to Nick and made it up to the Tremont Hotel. Fortunately, the Dunn's were spending the night, allowing Harper to change into her pajamas with Griffin. Additionally, Griffin located a pair of PJs for Nick that matched their own red and black flannel ensembles. With all three comfortably clothed, they laid down on Griffin's bed looking at the ceiling above them. Nick was in the middle of Harper and Griffin.

"What should we do?" Harper wondered

"We could do a splish" Nick suggested

"A splish?" Griffin questioned

"Oh, I guess that's more of a 2054 thing" Nick stated. Harper and Griffin chuckled.

"I know something we could do" Griffin finally spoke, with a smile