Healing Hearts

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬ ✬☆*.•⨳•.¤⊹٭٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬ ✬☆*.•⨳•.¤⊹٭

Love Stained 

AU. (I do not own Idea rights)

The time was 2024, and the ambiance in Sulphur Springs, Louisiana, on that fateful night was simply delightful. Nestled at 9345 Rivington Drive, a serene abode housed the Barker family, who were peacefully slumbering away. Suddenly, the tender caress of gentle hands fell upon the shoulder of 17-year-old Jordan, and as his auditory senses awakened, he was greeted by soft entreaties drifting through the air.

"Jordan..." the utterance of his name murmured, its timbre bearing the weight of deep anguish and vulnerability. It was none other than Savannah, his beloved girlfriend, who stood before him, her voice shattered into a delicate whisper.

"Jordan, Wake up please..."

"Savvy?" murmured Jordan, his eyelids fluttering open. Blearily, he rubbed his eyes, his gaze landing on the lamp that now illuminated his bedside.

"I-Jordan-I," Savannah stammered, her voice choked with tears.

"What's the matter, Princess?" Jordan inquired anxiously, a surge of concern evident in his tone. Clutching her lower abdomen, Savannah remained on her knees, whimpering softly. As Jordan sat up, he leaned his back against the headstand, eager to offer support.

"I'm sorry, Jordan. I'll never do it again," Savannah confessed with a heavy heart.

"What are you talking about?" Jordan inquired, his confusion evident in his voice.

Savannah hesitated for a moment, then moved away slightly, revealing a dark stain on the pristine white sheets beneath her. Jordan's eyebrows furrowed as he examined the mark, eventually reaching a conclusion. Savannah had unexpectedly started her period.

"I'm so sorry. I ruined your sheets," Savannah whimpered, her voice resonating with profound anguish

According to Savannah's calendar, her period was not due until the next day, but it seemed that her body had other plans. Savannah felt a deep sense of shame, likening the situation to that of a child who had wet the bed, except this time it was Jordan's bed. Overwhelmed with disgust, she continued to cry uncontrollably.

"Princess, Look at me," Jordan spoke softly, gently cupping her chin with his fingers. His heart ached for her.

"It's alright, Savvy. I'm not mad at you. Accidents happen, and it is completely normal," Jordan reassured her, planting a tender kiss on her blonde locks.

"Listen, I will start the shower for you, and then I will change the sheets. When you return, we can have a comforting cuddle, alright?" Jordan suggested, his voice filled with warmth and understanding.

Savannah nodded, her heart filled with relief. He wasn't angry with her, he understood. It was a feeling she couldn't quite express in words.

"Thank you," Savannah whispered softly.

"You're welcome, Cutie," Jordan replied with a warm smile. "Just give me a moment."

Jordan got out of bed and made his way to the dresser. He carefully opened a drawer filled with Savannah's clothes, just in case she decided to stay over. He searched and retrieved a pajama crop top, a bra, and underwear. With the clothes in hand, he headed towards the bathroom, finding the light switch and illuminating the room. Jordan placed Savannah's clothes on the pristine counter and opened the cabinet beneath, retrieving a pad and a tampon that he kept for emergencies like this. He placed them next to the clothes and then turned his attention to the shower, twisting the handle to start the flow of water. Finally, he returned to Savannah.