1 - Jiraiya/Naruto - Sexy no Jutsu!

(Canon divergence, Jiraiya doesn't die)

Sandals click on stone as the Toad Sage makes his way through a village, face red from the sake and a goofy grin on his face. Traveling solo, now that Naruto was grown and didn't need his guidance, was always entertaining. Jiraiya had seen many beautiful women in his travels, and done plenty of hands-on research for his books. But he never felt satisfied, an odd longing drawing him from town to town. 

    Sake in hand, drunk off his ass, he toured, looking for someone to solve this mystery. Maybe the redhead, whose pillowy breasts spilled out of her dress? No, although the sight of her did provide a thrill it wasn't what he was looking for. An effeminate man, blond and muscular, but with a slim girlish waist, clings to his dark haired companion ahead. He looked as drunk as Jiraiya was. A stirring in Jiraiya confused him. Shaking his head, he continues on, not seeing the man look at and recognize him.

. . .

Jiraiya loved hot springs, especially mixed bathing ones! Giggling he waited for girls to show up. Blearily he notices someone enter the spring, and upon turning he sees a beautiful blonde woman! Her breasts bounce with every step, barely covered by a towel. She giggles and bats her eyelashes.

Jiraiya feels himself gaping, his mouth open comically, and nose bleeding. "Hi~"

She waves at him, "I'm Naruko~" dropping the towel to ease into the warm water. Jiraiya rakes his eyes over her frame, leaning forward far too much and splashing face-first into the water. With a splutter and a gasp he sits up, face red and white hair clinging to him.

"~What a big strong man! You must be a very powerful ninja!~" The babe sitting tantalizing close to him coos compliments at him. He scoots closer, wrapping an arm around her dainty waist. "Why of course I am! I am the Legendary Toad Sage!" He flexes his free arm, slurring his dramatic introduction only slightly. Giggling, she looks away. 

He grasps her chin gently with two fingers, tilting her face up towards him, and presses a searing hot kiss to her lips. While he may be a little clumsy from sake, his experience still shows as he works his lips against hers. Making a blush spread across her delicate features. He teases her lower lip with his tongue, chuckling at her playing hard to get as she tries to refuse. he takes a handful of her generous ass and squeezes until she gasps. Taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth.

   She tries to resist for a moment, hands clutching his shoulders before she involuntarily moans and sinks into his grip. His large calloused hands feel her up, massaging her large breasts and groping her voluptuous ass. She tipped her head back, panting for breath as his lips moved down to her neck. He bit, sucking at the spot to make sure he left a visible mark and slid a hand between her legs. With a whimper, she spread her thighs wider at the lightest touch of his hand on her clit. With deft fingers, Jiraiya rubs and strokes the little nub until her thighs are shaking. "Jiraiya! Oh, don't stop! Give me more!"

   "I must be dreaming to have such a beautiful girl begging for me like this." Jiraiya chuckles, kissing her neck again, softer this time. "I bet you can't wait to feel my big hard cock inside you." His lips find hers again, his free hand pinching her nipple gently, eliciting little jerks and moans from her.

"I want it so bad Sensei~ but be gentle it's my first time~"  She moans, and he's too drunk to notice her slipping up. He lines his throbbing erection up with her pussy, kissing her so tenderly and with such passion. Jiraiya slowly works his tip inside her pussy. Neither of them hears the person entering the room speak at first. 

"Naruto?" doesn't register to either of them as Jiraiya slowly eases himself into Naruko's pussy in one smooth motion.

"Naruto!!?" They both hear that. Jiraiya jerks his head up, dick buried inside Naruko's pussy and now making eye contact with Sasuke.