36 - Thor/Loki - Winner Takes All

(Trigger warning - forced sexual contact)

Before The Events Of Thor

Thor pants, wiping sweat from his brow as Loki dances around him again.

This sly bastard thinks he's gonna win, doesn't he? Thor thinks to himself, throwing a half hearted punch toward Loki. Just gotta let him get a little closer...

Overly self confident, Loki steps too close as he circles Thor, and Thor shoots out and grabs him. He snatches his wrist and pulls him close enough to kick his feet out from under him.

Loki grabs at Thor for balance, falling back and pulling the blonde on top of him.

They grapple, rolling around as each momentarily gain the upper hand, before Thor manages to flip Loki face down and pin him with his body weight.

They pant, gasping for breath before Loki squirms. "You've made your point, think you can let me up now?"

Thor is about to say something jovial, maybe something arrogant, he doesn't know. Every thought is wiped from his brain as Loki inadvertantly presses his perky ass up into Thor.

Thor grips the ground beneath him, a dark look in his eyes as he presses down into Loki.

The raven haired man flushes at the press from behind, choking on air when he registers the erection digging into him. "Th- Thor!! Get the hell off me!!"

Thor ignores him, the grinding becoming more insistent as he pants above Loki.

Loki starts trying to turn around, balling his hands into fists. "Wait until I tell mother about this!! You're going to be in so much trouble-"

Thor clamps a hand over Loki's mouth, his other hand stretching up to summon his hammer. He sets the hammer on Loki's wrists before reaching beneath them to push Loki's pants down. "I just want my reward for besting you. So you're going to submit to your future king, like a good boy."

Loki can feel his heart racing, panic coursing through him as he feels Thor shift before he grinds their now nude bodies together. He hooks an arm beneath Loki, pulling his hips up and holding him there. Loki tries to protest, voice muffled by Thor's other hand.

The blonde pays him no attention, spitting in his hand and slicking up his fingers. He quickly presses one against Loki's hole, enjoying the shiver of the smaller man. The finger enters him slowly, Loki thrashing and protesting as Thor pumps the finger in and out. He presses a second finger in, scissoring and thrusting the fingers a little faster than the first as he eagerly tries to get the tight hole loose enough for his cock. It feels good, to Loki's horror and shame, and soon his trembling hole is ready for Thor to claim as his reward.

He presses his cock to Loki's entrance, burying his face in his neck as he slowly works it into him.

"Oh brother, your hole is divine!" Thor groans, the squeeze of Loki's ass around his cock better than he ever imagined.

Loki cries, tears running down his face as Thor's thick cock stretches him deeper than he knew he could feel. Thor strokes his cock, taking the traitorous erection as proof that Loki is enjoying being ravaged by him.

"If you're going to be good and quiet, I can uncover your mouth. What do you say, brother?"

Loki nods, submitting to the degrading use of his body. Thor moves his hand, gripping Loki's hip as he begins pulling out. The brief respite is shattered by him thrusting back in harder than before.

"If I'd known you were so eager to serve your future king, I would've taken you like this years ago." His thrusts speed up, knocking sobs from Loki each time he bottoms out.

With a growl, Thor pulls Loki back by the hair, claiming his mouth in a rough kiss.

Loki feels Thor's tongue down his throat, his cock deep inside his ass, and the overwhelming approach of his unwanted climax. He shakes, tensing and silently crying as he orgasms beneath Thor.

Thor moans, breaking the kiss and grinding deep inside Loki as he too cums. The spasms of Loki's hole tightening and milking the godly seed deep into his body.

Then Thor stands, fixing his pants and grabbing his hammer.

"Come to my chambers, tonight. And take a woman's appearance when you do. I am eager to test the limits of all of your forms."

And then he leaves Loki there, heading inside as if nothing had happened.