13 - Naruto/Sasuke - Sex on a Desk

Naruto sits at his desk, with a mountain of Hokage paperwork, the moon is risen and the clock ticks mockingly as hours pass. He can't help but feel bored as he signs form after form and approves mission after mission. This sure wasn't what he'd dreamed being Hokage would be like.

Slumping onto his desk, he sighs and closes his eyes, wanting to rest a moment. For a moment there is blissful peace. But the sound of more paper being dropped on his desk makes his eyes shoot open.

Sasuke stands before him, a small tired smile twitches at his lips at the sight Naruto's bewildered face. Paper is stuck to Naruto's cheek, ink smeared across his nose and his long blond hair is tufted in different directions.

Smiling at his friend, Naruto pulls his stack of paperwork close. "Sasuke!! How've your missions been?" Naruto gets to work signing before Sasuke stops him.

"Fine. Shouldn't you attend to paperwork in order?" Naruto looks offended by the question, swatting Sasukes hand away.

"You're my best friend! You get attended to first!"

Before he can register it, Sasuke is behind him. One of his slim hands wrapped firmly around Naruto's throat as he whispers into his ear.

"Is that all I am? A friend?" His voice is low, mockingly threatening.

Naruto gasps, cheeks turning a telling shade of red as he shoves his hands over his lap. He attempts to look stern.

"W- what else would you be? Is this any way to treat your Hokage? Let go!"

Sasuke chuckles, lips brushing Naruto's ear as he squeezes his throat. "The big bad Hokage is too good for this huh? That's not what your body is telling me."

Naruto shudders, holding his composure as best he can, knowing Sasuke is reading everything he's trying to hide with his sharingan.

Sasuke shakes his head, a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips. "You wanna play tough?" He pulls Naruto to his feet by his grip on his throat. "Let's see how tough you are."

Bending Naruto over the desk, Sasuke let's go of him to shove the paperwork to the corner, some of it falling in fluttering white waves to the floor. Naruto gasps, turning to shoot a dirty look at Sasuke. "Watch it."

Sasuke presses Naruto's head down into the desk and grins, a sharp grin. "What are you gonna do about it?" He presses himself up against Naruto's plump ass, grinding to emphasize the word do.

Naruto whines, a hand clamped uselessly over his mouth. Every move of Sasukes hips presses Naruto's clothed erection down into the desk. The friction and feeling of Sasuke on him lighting his nerves with pleasure.

"S- Sasuke .."

The raven haired man leans closer, eager to hear what Naruto had to say and more eager still to press his own erection into Naruto's ass.

"Yes, Lord Hokage?" He says the title sarcastically, and Naruto attempts to turn around indignantly, stopped by Sasuke pressing his head down and grinding into him again.

"Fuck you." Naruto hisses it, hips moving against his will to arch up into Sasukes touch.

"With pleasure.~"

Before the purred reply can finish leaving his lips, Sasuke has pulled out a kunai and cut Naruto's pants open. Naruto turns to say something, but Sasuke points the kunai at him and Naruto rolls his eyes.

Sasuke fishes a small bottle out of his pocket, generously pouring the lube onto his cock after he pushes his pants down.

Sasuke rubs his slick cock between Naruto's care plump ass cheeks. Pressing into his hole lightly, feeling the ring of muscle twitch and give slightly.

"You just gonna take it, Hokage?" Sasuke snarls.

"Quick acting tough, Uchiha." Naruto taunts back, wiggling his hips at Sasuke.

Sasuke presses slowly into Naruto, moving his hand to hold his hips down against the desk when the impatient blonde attempts to shove himself back onto Sasukes erection.

Sasuke fucks Naruto slowly, working the man over until he's practically crying from frustration.

"Damn it, Sasuke! Fuck me properly or get off!!"

Sasuke chuckles, speeding up and grabbing a handful of Naruto's spikey hair. "You sure you want that? I didn't think the Hokage would want his precious village hearing him get railed in his office."

Naruto flushes, whining between breathy moans. "I'm- not t-that loud!"

Sasuke tugs Naruto's hair and picks up the pace again, thrusting hard and fast into him. Naruto moans, loud and slutty, back arching to give Sasuke a better deeper angle.

"Sasuke!!"

Sasuke chuckles softly, straining to maintain his own composure. He closes his eyes, memorizing the way Naruto felt and sounded in this moment, never once breaking his rythmn.

Naruto clutches his desk, lifting one leg onto the desk to shift his weight off of where it had been resting. Sasuke's hand snakes between him and the desk and he pulls Naruto's aching cock out of his pants. His slim hand strokes the thick cock slowly, making Naruto whine in frustration a moment before matching the pace of his thrusts. He knows Naruto is getting close, his body tensing between the two points of impossible pleasure.

Sasuke leans in close once again, nipping at Narutos shoulder. Feeling his own approaching climax, Sasuke pauses, lips ghosting up over Naruto's neck.

"Cum for me, Naruto."

He can feel Naruto obey, cumming over his still stroking hand. Naruto's body trembles, muscles clenching and for once blissfully quiet as his orgasm wracks through his body. Sasuke let's his own climax follow, burying his face in Naruto's neck as he spills his seed deep inside him.

They separate, Sasuke straightening up and Naruto collapsing to his chair.

"Next time- a little less- bitchy." Naruto pants, grinning at Sasuke.

Sasuke smiles his usual small smile, already making his way to the window to leave, "Next time, be quieter. You weren't the only one working late."

And then he's gone, leaving Naruto to flush a shameful red and cover his face.

"People are gonna think I'm a bigger closet perv than lord third!"

He really should've listened to Sasuke.