40 - Frost/Gricko - My Prey

They agonized over how to tell their friends, or if they even should, but it all turned out to be for nothing. As soon as Gideon caught sight of Gricko a grin stretched across his face.

"You owe me 10 gold Kremy!"

Kremy scowls a moment, before he too grins at the pair. "As much as I hate to lose, I'm happy for you boys."

Gid pipes up again, hands over Hootsies ear holes, "So I take it you two had fun~ Those are some nice hickies Gricko!"

Gideons laughter is cut short by Frosts mage hand smacking the back of his head, an action that quickly turns Grickos self conscious smile into a genuine grin.

"Aw defending your boyfriend already." Kremy teases Frost, leaning against his husband. Gideon smiles, quickly distracted by Kremy, and wraps his arm around his waist. The pair watch Hootsie scramble over to Gricko, the little owlbear hooting happily when her father hugs her.

Gricko looks up at Frost, then back down at his daughter. "Hootsie, darling, how would you feel about Uncle Frosty, not being your Uncle anymore?" She tilts her head, blankly staring at him while he stammers. "No, no, we still like Frosty. I just want to... Promote him?-"

Frost cuts in, resting a paw on Grickos shoulder and squeezing reassuringly. "Hootsie, he's asking if you'd be happy with me as your stepdad? Do we have your blessing?"

Grickos cheeks turn a very dark green, and his eyes well up with happy tears as Hootsie coos and nuzzles into him.

While the trio have an emotional moment, Gricko sobbing into Hootsies feathers happily, Kremy and Gideon shared a bewildered look.

"How long were we gone?"

. . .

Hootsie was sleeping in her tent, Gricko having tearfully moved to Frosts tent after a very one sided conversation with Hootsie about her deserving her own space.

Gricko now found himself straddling Frost and gasping as the larger man rolls his hips up into him.

"Gricko, I have something to confess." Frosts voice was level but rough, more in control now that he wasn't heat crazed. "I have a ...breeding kink."

Gricko grins, brushing his hair back as he looks down at him. "Aw Frosty, of course I'll play along. Buuuuut," he stills his hips, tormenting the tabaxi with the pause, "I have a kink I want to incorkerate."

"Incorporate."

"Whatever. I want you," he boops Frosty, "to be the big scary predator. So I can be your helpless prey." Gricko bats his eyes.

Frost growls, grabbing Grickos hips and flipping them over, thrusting deeper into him. "You sure?"

Gricko nods, clutching the bed roll beneath him. "Breed me, Frosty."

Frost snarls, gently biting into Grickos shoulder as he begins thrusting. Gricko covers his mouth and groans. Frost easily covered his body with his own, and it made him feel so vulnerable, especially with his fangs nipping and grazing his throat.

Frost pulls back just far enough to nuzzle Grickos pointed ear. "So vulnerable, so tasty." His voice is rough, and it makes Gricko whine.

"Ah! Please pump me full of kittens, you big scary tabaxi!" Grickos giggles interrupt his whispered begging. Frost rolls his eyes, smiling fondly before pulling out and flipping Gricko onto his stomach. With one hand he pulls his hips up into the air, before plunging back into him.

Gricko trembles, the feeling of being mounted and taken by his big, strong partner sending ripples of pleasure down his spine.

Frost growls possessively, his paw groping Grickos stomach as he nips a fresh trail of hickies across the back of his neck.

"Oh God, Frosty. Please, please breed me. I'm all yours!" Gricko can't help the begging, burying his face into his arms as Frosts claws dig into his hips. Frosty didn't need to say a word to play the predator role, simply snarling and biting at him like a beast in heat. The irony would usually make Gricko chuckle, but he can hardly catch his breath as Frost thrusts into him again.

Frosts cock presses deep into Gricko, making him tremble and cry out. "Frosty! God you're so big and strong!~"

Frost groans, his hips stuttering as he nears his climax. "Mine."

Grickos strokes himself, pushing his hips back into Frost with a whimper, finishing on his hand as Frosts hot seed gushes into him.

"Can you guys shut up?!" Gideons irritated shout snaps them both out of their afterglow.

"Frosty! I thought you did a spell over the tent or something so they wouldn't hear us?!"

18+ Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें