35 - Gideon/Kremy - Honeymoon

(idk who the artist is but that's Kremy, Gideon, frost, Hootsie and Gricko!)

Laying in the dark, in the inn at the end of the road, Gideon feels his heart race as he finally remembers that he and Kremy accidentally got married hours before.

The chaos of entering the fae wild, meeting Torbek, and all the other crazy stuff that happened had pushed that to the back of his mind.

He slowly moves the sleeping brownie hostess Twigsy off of him where she collapsed. Her tiny pixie body fit in one hand as he carries her over to sleep on Hootsies feather's.

Slowly, he backs out of the room, scanning the "slumber party" in the pillow fort room. Torbek, Gricko, Hootsie and Twigsy all snuggling and snoring peacefully.

He knew the closest bedroom was Frosties, and crept past the cats door. He finally finds Kremy's room, as far from the pillow fort as possible. Quietly, he opens the door and slips inside.

Kremy presses against him, pinning him to the door with his cane to his neck. He relaxes when he sees it's Gideon and takes a step back.

"Sorry, Gid, you startled me. Can I help you?"

Gid steps forward, following Kremy, and leans down to nuzzle into his neck. He takes a deep breath, groaning at the scent of Kremy. Cigarettes, expensive cologne, and that burnt ozone smell of his magic.

"Kremy.. I just wanted to celebrate our honeymoon."

Kremy drops his cane, he can hear it clatter to the floor, but he's helpless to do anything in the moment other than push Gideon back. "What?!"

Gideon smiles, catching one of Kremy's hand and pressing kisses to the back of it. "I know it's not as nice a destination as you deserve, but this is the first night of our marriage Kremy Coal-Lecroux."

Kremy opens his mouth to protest that the marriage was ironic, to tell him to leave, anything reasonable. But he can't say anything, in a trance watching Gideon turn his hand over to press kisses to his palm.

Gideon kisses up Kremy's arm, skipping past the rolled up sleeves of his shirt to trail kisses over his neck. "I was worried you'd be asleep by now, I'm really glad you weren't."

Kremy whines, body betraying him as Gideon licks up the sensitive flesh of his neck.

Gideon is as delicate as he can be, slowly unbuttoning Kremy's shirt and gently pulling it off. Kremy's shirt joins his already discarded suit jacket, neatly hung on a chair. Gideon pulls his own shirt off over his head, tossing it to the floor.

Kremy feels dizzy with lust, Gideon's affectionate seduction making his usually logical brain useless. Gideon's large hands pull Kremy against him, his every touch feather light.

"Babe? You okay?"

"G- gid.. What are you doing?" Kremy feels like he's a teenager, body reacting without his approval as he clings to Gideon.

Gideon tilts his head, smiling softly at Kremy as he brushes his thumb down his cheek. "What do you mean? Wait.." His eyes light up as if he's figured something out. Chuckling, he shakes his head. "Didn't figure you'd be into dirty talk, but I can work with that."

He pauses a moment, searching for the right words. "I'm gonna fuck you Kremy. Hard and slow," Kremy trembles again, unable to regain control over his eager body. Gideon kisses Kremy's neck up to his ear, the rest of his words a low growl. "until you're sobbing my name."

Then Gideon tilts Kremy's face slightly, leaning in for a gentle kiss. Kremy melts into him, letting Gideon guide his mouth and deepen the kiss. Gideon unbuttons Kremy's pants, guiding him back to the bed before pushing him to lay down. He slides the pants and undergarments off with a quick tug, tossing them over the chair as he leans over Kremy. He presses their bodies together, reclaiming his lovers mouth with a sloppy kiss.