41 - Thor/Loki - Golden Boy

Loki smiles at the disoriented Thor, his potion working wonders on his spoiled brother.

"Not so high and mighty now, are you?" He grabs his chin, lifting his face so that he can look into his eyes.

"F- fuck you.." Thor tries to turn away, but he's barely standing on his own, his body betraying him as wave after wave of lust courses through him.

"Soon enough, my impatient little prince, but I'm the one making the decisions now." Loki pushes Thor against the wall behind him, running his hand down Thor's body. He stops at Thors straining erection, pushing his hand into his pants to stroke the throbbing flesh.

Thor groans, looking away despite his hips thrusting up into Loki's hand. "You can't get away with this.."

A wicked smile spreads across Lokis face, and he leans in close. "When I get done with you, you'll be begging for me." He crashes his lips to Thors, humming in approval when Thor helplessly kisses back, at the potions mercy.

He deepens the kiss greedily to claim every inch of his mouth, enjoying the way Thors face flushes in arousal. He pulls Thor close, turning them around and guiding the very pliant Thor backwards toward the bed.

"Lay down for me, love."

Thor obediently lays down, a sliver of awareness in his eyes fighting for control as Loki pushes his thighs apart. "I couldn't beat you in a fight, but unlike you I don't need to fight to break someone."

He pulls a knife from his belt, dragging the tip down Thors chest and cutting his shirt open. Thors hands clench, part of him straining against the potion as Loki cuts the rest of his clothes off him.

"You won't need these anymore." The smugness oozes from his words as he admires his handiwork. "after this you'll only wear what I tell you to wear. And I think you'll look lovely in sheer skirts and gold chains."

Loki leans in, kissing Thor again and running his hands down his chest. "Tell me how much you want me."

"I ..want you so badly, Loki..." The words spill out against his will, his voice a desperate gasp as his hips roll up into Loki.

"Good boy, now," he snags a bottle of lubricant from his nightstand, pressing it into Thors hand. "prepare yourself."

His smile looks positively depraved as he watches Thor slick up his fingers and press them to his hole. He shudders as the first one slips in, rage burning in his eyes. This just makes Loki smile more. "what's wrong? You want me to take you without prep? Do you like the pain?" Loki presses two of his own fingers in alongside Thors, making the blonde man groan and wince. Loki thrusts his fingers in a moment, smirking at the hate and lust in Thors conflicted expression. "As you wish."

He pulls his and Thors fingers out, ignoring the pleading look on his face as he slicks himself up. "I tried to do this the nice way, I did hope I could fuck you senseless in a gentle way, you know?"

With no further theatrics, Loki lines himself up with Thors virgin hole and presses in. It takes a moment to work his tip into the under prepared ring of muscle, rolling and rocking his hips until he begins to take him deeper. Loki pushes in until he bottoms out and grinds deep into Thor. "How does it feel? To be weak? To be owned? To have me filling you and your body begging for more?"

Thor cries out weakly, clutching the sheets as Loki begins to pull out. "it hurts to be so horny, so desperate, and to have me deny you. Doesn't it?"

Thor weakly nods his head, looking away as Loki thrusts back into him. "Good. Now you'll know how it feels to suffer. You and father made me suffer by treating me as lesser, by treating me like a war trophy unworthy of the throne." Lokis thrusts become rough, punctuating his words cruelly. "You are the unworthy one, you're a spoiled brat! A useless party boy! Unworthy of anything but taking my seed!"

Thor can feel his mind spiraling, the pleasure wracking through his body as the potion does it's work. He can feel his resolve slipping, his mind giving in to Lokis brutal fucking.

"Im going to show you what real power is, Thor." Lokis skin becomes a frostbite blue, and he begins to grow as two horns arch out of his head. "I can't break your body, but I can break your mind. Im going to make you love me, want me, NEED me. And then I'm going to take your throne, and you'll thank me for it."

Thor feels himself stretching impossibly to accommodate Lokis frost giant cock. His eyes roll back into his head as the pain turns to intoxicating pleasure. He wants to beg for it to end, to surrender, but as Loki begins thrusting, all Thor can do it moan. His mind breaks when he sees the bulge of Lokis cock stretching his stomach, and he cums all over himself with a keening sound as Lokis ice cold seed fills him.

Collapsed, Thor looks up at Loki, and as the potion ebbs from his system, a smile spreads across his face. "Loki~" is all he can mumble, before exhausting drags him into a deep sleep.
. . .

Loki sits on his throne and smiles down at Thor. He was, courtesy of some more spells and potions, glowing in pregnancy. His eyes shine up at Loki with love, the gold chains, as delicate as jewelry, adorning him making him the most beautiful being on Asgard.

A fitting trophy for the new king.