3 - Venom/Eddie - Firsts

Venom could gather what masturbation was in theory from Eddie. But no matter how much he observed, Eddie would never answer questions or show him how it worked. 

"No Venom" "That's weird Venom" "Can I have some privacy Venom?!"

Bleh. Humans were hung up on some weird things. Yet finally, after months of depriving himself, Eddie got horny and couldn't resist. 

Hand down his pants, head tipped back, Eddie pretended Venom was asleep and focused on trying to fantasize. He was panting and nearing a much needed release when he noticed Venom watching intently.

He didn't even have time to get mad or embarrassed before he came all over his hand. Looking at Venom, he was cut off before he could speak by Venom wrapping around him to take his humanoid form. He slid black tentacles of his weird fluid body over Eddie. Venom formed his own erection over Eddie's. Thick and long, it was proportionate to Venom's large hands. 

He stroked it once, experimentally. Eddie could feel it too, his erection sheathed within Venoms. He watched as Venom touched himself again, getting used to the sensations. Eddie squirmed, trapped inside Venom in the most pleasant torture ever. Venom stroked himself quicker, feeling a strange heat spread through his body. His eyes glossed over, back arching, and he and Eddie came in sync. 

By the time Eddie awoke, he was cleaned up and tucked in. The only trace of Venom's first orgasm was Venom's self-satisfied voice purring into his head. "We enjoyed that, yes?"

.  . .

Venom managed to slip out when Eddie's guard was down a few more times, turning solo masturbation into a shared experience. The last time, Eddie was looking at some very interesting videos on his laptop. 

Venom stroked his dick slowly, enjoying the feeling of Eddie reacting inside him. He slid his head to Eddie's shoulder so he could watch his reaction to Venom playing the video. 

On Eddie's computer, a young man on his arms and knees, posed with legs spread and ass lifted. Another man leans in to lick his hole, sliding his tongue in and out with many gratuitous sloppy sounds. "What do you call this?" 

Eddie tried to just look away but Venom moved in front of him again. "You put it on to show me." 

It wasn't a question, Eddie's morals around alien sex were very much eroding every time they had one of their encounters. The pleasure was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. 

Shyly, Eddie murmured, "Rimming." and then he found himself face down, ass up, with Venom sitting behind him.  Venom protruded from Eddie's legs, and his hands rubbed Eddie's ass, studying the video a moment longer before leaning down to swirl his impossibly long tongue around Eddie's hole. A choked moan escaped his lips, and it felt like all the air left him when Venom began inserting his tongue inside of Eddie.

Writhing, twisting, and thrusting in and out, Venom brought Eddie towards an intense climax, he stroked himself with one hand and finished them off at the same time. Eddie had a toe curling orgasm, his vision whiting out. 

. . .

Venom wanted more. He craved a deeper intimacy with his Eddie.  Unable to restrain himself, Venom bluntly asked Eddie, "Can we make love?" 

The shade of red Eddie turned looked dangerous, and he choked on his spit. "No!"

And that was all Eddie would say on the topic. So Venom leaned close to Eddie and whispered to him in a way he knew made Eddie hard. "We can have so much fun, Eddie. I'll make it very good for you. I know you've been wondering if you can take it." His gravelly voice echoes in Eddie's ears, making his pants suddenly far too tight.

Eddie shivered, unable to speak as Venom formed in front of him, emerging from Eddie's legs and extending a good few feet above his head. Venom cupped Eddie's cheek in one large hand, leaning in sweetly. "Eddie, we love you. We just want to make you feel good." 

And with that, his last inhibition crumbled, and he surged up on his tiptoes to kiss Venom. Venom adjusted quickly, molding his mouth to fit against Eddie's softer smaller lips. They clung together, kissing and moving together. They ground together, hands grasping and Eddie panting softly for air. 

Venom had Eddie sit on the counter, laying him down and trailing kisses down his pale pudgy torso. He slid his tongue down Eddie's inner thigh, stopping to wrap it around his aching erection for a few gentle tugs. And then it slid lower, pressing inside him to twist and lap at his inner walls. Eddie felt the tongue go impossibly deep, his breath caught in his throat and his eyes rolled up into his head.

"V- Venom, please, I need you" He whimpers, hands gripping the counter until his knuckles turn white. Venom pulls back, stroking Eddie's cheeks reassuringly, and presents his massive erection. 

Terror coursed through Eddie's veins as he tensed. He was going to get ripped apart by that massive thing. He felt almost immediately soothed by Venom leaning in to kiss his lips. "We will heal you, Eddie. You are safe."

The words and the kisses peppered between them soothed Eddie. He relaxed, thighs parting again, and felt Venom's massive dick press against his hole. Venom purred, easing in until the tip got stuck. With a hard thrust of his hips, it popped inside, jolting a strangled moan from Eddie's throat. Venom lovingly fed his dick inch by inch into Eddie's hole, careful not to hurt him. He was so wide that he got stuck again, having to ram his giant hips forward until they slammed into Eddie's smaller set. 

All the way inside. Eddie groaned at the thought, eyes unfocused from the intense pleasure and pain mixing inside him. He mewled helplessly, unable to speak as Venom began the agonizingly slow process of pulling out. The second thrust punched the air out of Eddie's lungs, a brutal yet slow pace was set by powerful flicks of Venom's hips. Eddie managed to whine out, clinging to Venom's chest as he climaxed. 

Venom purrs, pounding his last few thrust in quickly and unleashing rope after rope of cum deep inside Eddie. Eddie is barely conscious, legs lolling open and head falling back as he sprawled on the counter. Venom gently picked him up and cleaned the mess. Kissing Eddie's forehead lovingly as he tucked his fucked out partner into bed.

BONUS
Punishment

Eddie had not only forgotten chocolate, but he had also refused to let Venom eat bad guys and had broken a promise to spend alone time with Venom. So Venom was punishing him. Venom, in all his humanoid glory, was walking around town. Inside him, Eddie had several tentacles teasing his nipples, his cock, and stuffed down his throat and inside his ass. Eddie couldn't focus on a single thing except for the blinding humiliating pleasure of his punishment. 

Venom walked slowly around town, doing a few errands and teasing Eddie up to the edge of an orgasm.

"If you want to finish Eddie, you'll need to moan our name for all to hear." Venom smirked, his possessiveness winning over his pleasure at Eddie's punishment. But Eddie didn't take the out, merely whimpering as he waited for Venom to take them home. 

To reward Eddie for taking it so good, Venom pinned him to the bed and pounded his prostate with his tongue until he was shaking and coated in cum from multiple intense orgasms.