42 - Gideon/Gricko/Frost - Sharing is Caring

Drunk and enjoying a Hootsie free evening, courtesy of Twigsy, the four men are playing cards when Kremy first suggests it.

"I have a proposition for you boys, feel free to say no and never speak of it again. But I want to watch you three have sex."

Gideon and Gricko choke on their drinks, Gideon turning a bewildered look to his husband. Before he can ask what the fuck that was about, Frost pipes up. "I'm in."

Cue a second round of wtf faces from Gideon and Gricko.

"Kremy- maybe ask me before trying to pass me around, okay darling?" Gideon says the pet name sarcastically, but melts into Kremy's touch when he strokes his cheek.

"We have talked about it, sweetheart. And you agreed that as long as it was Gricko taking it, you'd be down."

Grickos face flushes and he looks panicked to Frost. "Frosty, yer me mate and all, doesn't that mean you don't wanna share me??"

Frosts tail swishes and he smiles over his cup, a dark hungry look in his eyes. "Not at all. In fact, I think you'd look delicious stuffed full of cock." He purrs the words, licking his fangs in a way that makes Gricko shiver.

Gideon and Gricko share a look, both flushing, before they nod. Kremy gestures to the bed, sitting back in his chair to watch the show.

Gricko crawls up into the bed, the two large men slipping into the space beside him. Gideon grabs his chin and tips his head back to kiss him and his lips are hot against his. Frost growls softly, possessively slipping his paw into Grickos lap to toy with his hardening member.

Gideons kiss deepens, his tongue swiping Grickos as they adjust to each other. Frost tosses his robes over a near chair, quickly getting to work on Grickos shirt as he kisses and nips down his neck.

Gideon joins him, pushing Grickos pants off and tossing his own shirt aside. Effortlessly, the larger men pick Gricko up. Frost sits with his back to the headboard, Gricko being turned to him while Gideon looms over them both. Gideon scoots back, lowering himself to Grickos trembling spread thighs. His hot tongue laps at Grickos hole, making the smaller man gasp and writhe.

"So- warm!" His voice is broken, whiny, and quickly silenced by Frost claiming his mouth in a bruising kiss. He holds Grickos hips, grinding into him while Gideon tongue fucks him from behind. Finally, Gideon presses one of his large fingers to Grickos hole. It sinks into the greedy warmth and after a few thrusts he can easily fit a second.

"How many fingers do you think I need to use before he can take us both?" Gideon looks around Gricko to Frost, who breaks the kiss with a chuckle.

"I think we should take turns and see where it goes from there. Our little goblin is so delicate~ that two big cocks like ours might break him." Gricko moans, burying his face into Frosts fur and pushing his ass back into Gideons hand. "I think he wants you to go first."

Gideon pulls his fingers out, his request for lube dying on his lips when Kremy tosses him a familiar vial. He winks at his husband, noting his fingers toying with his slit where his cock was hiding. God he was gonna fuck that lizard silly once he got done here. Slicking up his cock, he passes the vial to Frost and lines his large red cock up with Grickos hole.

He presses forward gently, working himself into Gricko gently until he's all the way inside the goblin. He locks eyes with Frost, Gricko still burying his face in the tabaxis neck as he adjusts to his friends giant cock. Gideon leans in, hesitantly kissing Frost while he slowly begins rocking his hips. Frost reaches out and grabs the back of Gideons head, hauling him into a deeper kiss.

"Don't go easy on him, Gricko can take it. If we want to get him loose enough to take both of us, you need to really give it to him." Frosts voice is low, his words broken up by kisses as he eagerly makes out with Gideon, savouring Grickos taste on his tongue.

Gricko whines, nodding and pressing back into Gideon as his hot, throbbing cock grinds deep inside him. Gideon doesn't need to be told twice, adjusting his grip to hold Gricko in place, he begins fucking him hard and fast. He can feel his small friend rock with every thrust, little whines falling from his mouth Gideon pulls him back and away from Frost.

Sitting back, he holds Grickos waist and pounds into him like he's a toy. "Better put his mouth to use, eh Frost?" He winks and slows his thrusts while Frost gets up on his knees and offers his cock to Gricko. The goblin takes it down his throat obediently and easily, a practiced motion that elicits a purr from Frost.

Gideon begins thrusting again, marvelling at how tight Gricko was and at how expertly he took Frosts cock. The goblin dangles between the two men, dwarfed by them as they piston into him from both ends.

Gricko cums, shaking and whining as they continue to fill him until Gideon stops and motions for Frost to stop. They sit Gricko up between them, taking turns kissing him until he calms down, until he manages to look up at them and speak. "I- I'm ready for you both... If you still want to.."

Gideon and Frost lift Gricko up, Frost coating their cocks with lube before nodding to Gideon to lower the smaller man. Their cocks press together as they wait to fill him, and for a moment it looks like Gricko won't be able to take them. And then with a shove of his hips, Gricko begins to lower onto them.

His head falls back, eyes half lidded and glazed with alcohol, pleasure and pain as his friend and lover begin thrusting up into him.

Gideons thicker, hotter cock and Frosts longer, smoother cock piston in and out of him. At first in sync, and then alternating as they chase their climaxs.

Kremy groans, drawing Gideon's eyes to him. He's leaned back, hips bucking up into his hand as he strokes himself. The sight tips Gideon over the edge and he cums, spraying hot cum deep into Gricko.

As he pulls out and sits back, he watches fascinated as Frost continues fucking Gricko.

"You like that, you dirty slut? You like being filled with Gideons cum while I fuck you?" Gricko whines, nodding and clutching Frost.

"Yes Frosty! Oh please cum in me Frosty!"

He knows just what to say, pushing Frost over the edge into his own orgasm. Gideon reaches around Frost, wrapping his hand around Grickos cock and stroking him while he writhes between the two men.

"Come on Gricko, be a good boy and cum for us." Gideons gravelly whisper against Grickos neck makes him wail, his orgasm tearing through him like nothing he'd ever felt before.

Frost and Gricko collapse on the bed, holding each other as Frost soothes his overstimulated lover. Gideon, however, stands and makes his way to the corner where Kremy is panting in his chair.

"Enjoy the show?" He leans down and pulls Kremy up against his chest, kissing him softly.

"I must say Gid, you're very good at giving a show. Got me all hot and bothered."

"Good," Gid slings Kremy over his shoulder and heads toward the door. "because as soon as we get to our room, im going to fuck you into the mattress."