37 - Thor/Loki - Winner Takes All pt.2

Loki shifts to a form that will shut Thor up as he reluctantly makes his way to his chambers. His hair grows longer, his ass plumper, and his lips become pouty. His lashes thicken and his eyes enlarge until he looks like a flat chest, but beautiful, girl.

After the humiliating use of his body earlier, the last thing he wanted was to hand himself over to Thor. But he knew what would happen if he didn't. .. Thor would tell everyone.

The thought of his mother's disappointment in him makes him flush, straightening his skirt Loki forces himself into the room and locks the door behind him.

Thor is lounging by the fire, he stands from his chair with a grin when he sees Loki.

"My, my. It looks like I've finally found the blushing bride of my dreams." In a few long strides, he's gathered Loki in his arms and pressed their lips together. He freezes as it finally happens, Thor's hand holding his perky bottom while his other cups his head.

Thor feels Loki's reluctance and grabs his hair. When Loki gasps in pain, Thor claims his now open mouth.

Loki hates how he doesn't hate the way Thor's tongue feels as he shoves it down his throat. Its a rough kiss, Thor making his ownership of Loki's mouth clear until he pulls away.

Loki gasps, lips plump and slick as Thor picks him up. He carries him to the bed, tossing him down with a grin.

"I am going to enjoy breaking you in, brother. You will be the perfect jewel on my arm, and my cock, when I inherit my birthright."

Loki sits up, indignant. "I may be putting up with you using my body like a sick toy, but I will NOT be degraded like this-"

Thor grabs Loki's throat and slams him into the bed. His eyes widen and water, air knocked from his lungs.

"Now, Loki, I am going to tie you down, and ravish your ungrateful, slutty self until you have learned who you belong to. You are going to take my cock and learn your place."

"And what is my place?" Loki hisses out the question, glaring.

"Your place is in my lap, getting fucked for the entire court to see. And maybe if you're lucky, I'll let you give me an heir one day."

Loki lashes out with a fist and Thor catches it effortlessly. He grabs a rope from his nightstand and quickly ties Loki's hands together. He climbs up to straddle Loki's chest as he secures the ropes to his headboard. His erection is pressed into Loki's cheek before Thor sits back.

Pushing his pants down, Thor presents his cock to Loki with a sadistic glint in his eye. "Suck it."

Loki turns his face away, only to gasp in pain as Thor pulls his focus back by yanking his hair.

"You will suck, or choke. Decide."

Loki opens his mouth, squeezing his eyes shut at the weight of Thor's cock on his tongue. He sucks, pushing his head up to bob, but this smaller forms mouth is not able to take much of the thick cock before gagging.

Thor groans, pushing himself deeper into Loki's mouth as he chokes and gags. He holds himself there a moment, watching Loki's eyes fill with tears, before pulling out and climbing down between his legs.

Loki gasps shakily for air, pulling at the rope as Thor forces his legs apart.

"Ive been picturing the way you'll look taking my cock all day." Thor's voice is rough and low as he pours a sweet scented oil on his cock, peering down at Loki's exposed hole. Although Loki had tried to scrub every trace of their coupling from his body, the way his hole trembles in anticipation of Thor can't be undone.

The blonde presses his cock into Loki again, his hole eager to accept him now that he'd already ravished it once.

Loki tries to close his legs, tries to pull away, but Thor pushes in like he isn't resisting at all.

"You protest, but your body knows what you really want. To be subjugated, used and bred." Thor grabs Loki's throat, squeezing until he finally gasps for air. Thor surges forward and claims his open mouth in another kiss as he begins thrusting roughly into Loki.

Loki whines, body jolting with each thrust. It feels like Thor is literally trying to break him, his stomach bulging in this smaller form as Thor's large cock slams home into him again and again.

Thor nips Loki's lip, groaning as Loki cries out into his mouth. He pulls away just enough to speak. "More. More of those sounds."

Loki's eyes shut as Thor flips them over. When nothing else happens, he relaxes a moment, before one of Thor's large hands comes down hard on his ass.

Loki yelps, tensing around Thor. The blonde chuckles, ramming his hips up into Loki as he writhes in pain. His hand comes down again, bruising him with the force of his slap. Loki's ass trembles as his eyes well up with tears, the penetration and spanking too much for him to take without sobbing.

"The way your body struggles to take me is so hot." Thor growls, watching the bulge of Loki's stomach with every deep thrust. "I can't imagine how satisfying it would be to see you swell with our child."

Loki sobs, Thor's thrusts getting more and more intense. Thor's voice, while still rough, becomes coaxing as the pleasure crescendos. "Take my seed, brother. Serve your king and your kingdom and give me an heir. You will be so beautiful as my queen."

Something inside Loki breaks, between the humiliation of being used like this, the pain and the pleasure, his mind snaps irreparably. His eyes glaze, mouth falling open into an erotic fucked out look of bliss as he attempts to ride Thor's cock. He moans like a whore, head falling back as his orgasm washes over him. "Breed me! Use me!! I am yours! Your queen!!"

And Thor buries himself deep inside him, giving him every drop of his seed. But Loki is insatiable now that he has accepted his true purpose, and on shaky legs he raises up and slams himself back down, riding Thor in a clumsy approximation of the rough thrusts that had just broken him.

"I l- live to serve you, my king. Please let me give you an heir!! I just need m- more of your seed!"

Thor chuckles, quickly untying Loki's wrists and flipping them back over. "Of course, my love. Let me give you everything you desire."

. . .

Thors coronation arrives within months of the news being broken that Loki is expecting Thors children, twin half frost giants. Frigga had broken the news of Loki's parentage to the oddly calm couple herself after they came to her for prenatal care.

She's relieved that the years of worry about Loki's feelings on the matter were unfounded, and puts the utmost care into planning the joint wedding and coronation.

The day itself is beautiful, the castle crowded with joyous people come to pay their respects to King Thor and Queen Loki, and their two growing heirs.

Loki sits on his throne, Thor's lap, as the mead and ale flow freely to the revelers. His skin is light blue, eyes red, and two dainty horns curl up beneath his crown. His dress is magnificent, shimmering in multiple colors that enhance his ethereal beauty. And under it all, Thors cock is buried inside him.

The party goers turn a blind eye to the moaning and bouncing on the throne as Thor carresses Loki's large stomach and presses soft kisses to his neck.