A.N.

Hello everyone in Wattpad, you can call me Star and welcome to my first book written.

This is my first book of series 'What if' Miraculous series. If you have any ideas of what I can include to my other stories, you can request it here or simply reply to my message in conversations at my profile.

In those series, there will be some beat-up scenes, bullying, swearing, and other stuff that might make some scenes you know... brutal.

I don't own any characters of miraculous ladybug except for Star Effect team, which are my OCs. No one is allowed to use my OCs to their books or else they will be reported.

The cover for this book has changes made my me but it is someone else's original piece.

I made this series for you to read and because I am bored during my school. Don't like it, don't read it.

Please also bear in mind that I am making my own ways to expose Lila. Even if it sounds unrealistic to miraculous. I have read plenty of Miraculous books and I tried to not steal anyone's ideas.

Also, I am using some ships, sugars and salts I adore, or you would adore. In this book, Nino is with my OC character, even though I ship DJ-Wifi. This is one time only so sorry if you guys are not happy with that ship. If you guys have any requests for ship, salts or crossovers, I am open to try and add them. I put ships, salts and sugar in the blurb.

Thank you for choosing this book to read. I hope you will enjoy it.