Chapter 17

Rico's POV

Kate has decided that it is a good day to do public singing in the park.

I agree with her since we know how to sing a few songs from our hearts, and we haven't done any stunts lately.

The best thing of all is that people don't have to pay to see us LIVE and we will have our reputation up as we performed another few songs for them.

It is a win-win for everyone.

My team and the boys, Trevor, Mochi, Stuart, and Nino are currently in the park getting ready for the stunt.
On our way, we gave a few autographs and selfies to kids, teenagers, and even adults.

What I love about being famous is that this is a fun thing to do.

Hard work but fun.

"Alright, everyone. Any questions before we start the LIVE?" Kate held her notebook again.

What is with her and the notebooks?

"Where on Earth did you get those outfits?"

We are all wearing different outfits to match our songs.
Kate, Chelsea, Selena, and I are wearing black skirts while Anna and Shanique have black trousers.
We all are wearing casual shirts, only Kate has a pink one, Chelsea a yellow one, Selena a black one, Shanique a white one, Anna an orange one, and I have a dark blue one.
We also are wearing black French hats.

"I got them from an MDC company. Those are the collab fashion designs with Audrey." She smiled at that.
"Other questions? If not, let's start."

Since none of us have any other questions as we know what we are singing, Chelsea turned on LIVE.
The boys have sat down somewhere where they can watch with Shanique's mum, and the MPS team, who just arrived.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to another LIVE with Star Effect! Yay!" Chelsea turned the camera around to show others and then back to her.

"We are right now at the park, where some people are settling in to watch our show! We will be performing some of our elite songs for everyone to watch. We will be starting soon! Stay tuned!" She turned the camera around to the girls again.

"Before we will start though." Kate stepped a foot closer to the camera. "We want to announce that we are going to be at the Gala, which is in five days. We are allowed to have LIVE turned on before we will perform some of our songs there."

"They will be the newest songs that we haven't published yet." Selena stepped in. "Plus, The Lost DJ will collab with us for the last song we would sing back there!"

This is true though. Kate has made a deal with Nino to the collab with them.

I would that time be at the side with him helping with the DJ bit.

Shanique was the last one to step in. "We hope you guys will watch our LIVE that day. Now, onto today's show."

We all stand in our positions, ready to sing our first song. 'Lips are Moving.'

Anna is playing on the piano, which I don't know how it is there, and I am playing on my boombox mix.

Everyone: