Chapter 8

Nino's POV

After many classes, the first day of school is finally over.

This turned into two days, three days until a full week flew by quickly.

It was a great thing, and it was as not only did I have new friends that respect me and have brain cells, but I actually learned new things in this school, not like in my old one.

I am going right now to the music studio room as my new friends told me to meet up there. I usually go there every day after school to meet up with them and we have fun there.

This studio looks like the ones that the professional music industries have.

I walked around until I heard someone... crying?

That was when I noticed Chelsea crying in the corner of the room, curled up into a ball, and tears running out from her eyes. It was then she noticed me.

"Oh sh- sugar. Nino, you came quick!" She wiped her tears from her face. "Oh, please don't mind me, I... hurt my desk, I mean I hurt myself at the desk, no jeez, I hurt my toe because of the desk my foot, oh ma gawd..."

"Chelsea." I caught her attention from her stuttering random words. "Are you ok?"

She looked at me before she started crying again. "No, I am not."

She gave me an unexpected hug and put her head on my shoulder.

I won't brush her off like that, so I hug her back. She does remind me of Rose.

Maybe by look but her personality is like Marinette's.

She stopped hugging me quickly. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"I am fine. Want to talk about why you are sad? If you don't want to, it is fine." She smiled because of that and also because I gave her a tissue to wipe her tears.

"Well... it is just that I am feeling stressed lately." She took a deep breath before she continued.

"I... I wanted to leave the Star Effect team. It is not that I hate it and all. I wanted to start working on my dream career. I love them. They are like my family. I just don't know how to tell them, especially my girlfriend."

"Wait a sec..."

"Yes. Anna and I are dating. She was the one who asked me."

"Okay, Congrats. But Chelsea, if they are your true friends and girlfriend, they should respect that and let you do your thing."

"But it is hard to do so. What if they will be mad at me and won't talk to me anymore..."

"I felt the same when I told my friends that I am leaving them. They were sad about it, but we are still friends, and do you know why?" She shrugged at that.

"It is because they are my true friends. It is terrifying to tell them that you are leaving them, but they will stay with you if they love you."

I think that she is processing through, but I guess that she gets the point. "Thank you, Nino. You are the best Lost DJ I ever met."