Chapter 18

Nino’s POV

My team, Trevor, Mochi, Stuart, Max, Alix, Nath, Marc, and Kim with his girlfriend, Ondine, are sitting on the grass with Shanique’s mum, and are cheering after this song.

They did great there once again. But someone had to ruin my mood when I just saw them coming towards the girls.

“HOW COULD YOU STEAL LILA’S SONG!” Alya’s tantrums are ridiculous now.

To scream that in the park and during the live stream?
Oh, there will be more lawsuits to stack to their collection.

I saw Stuart and Trevor walking towards them, so we all joined for support, but I guess they don’t need it fully.

“And who dares to accuse us of stealing when we can make our songs on our own?” Kate was the first one to speak.
I guess they are too used to this crap.

“US! Lila told us how you treated her again!” Adrien decided to speak too.

Oh boy, it is spicy drama going on!

“When?” they are all confused now. “I asked when?”

“Yesterday. To be more precise, after school.” Lila decided to speak.

Bad move, Lila.

“We weren’t in Paris at that time. Check the recent posts.” Rico spoke.

She isn’t lying though. Girls went yesterday morning to London to make a deal with one of the famous music directors.
They have in Paris a music studio and still have control over their accounts and songs, but a small part of the profit goes to the company.
Like they would mind that.

The Akuma class has for the first time in forever fact check and they realized that they are telling the truth about this part.

“But that doesn’t prove that you didn’t steal Lila’s songs!” Alya smirked at that.

Seriously?

Stuart stepped near Rico. “But if she lied about that part, doesn’t it prove that she could have lied about other stuff as well?”

Rico looked at him with a smile.
I will have a nice talk with them two.

They all looked at Lila before she said. “But- but I just mixed up the time due to my head being hit on the wall that day, especially cause of that girl.”

She pointed at Shanique.

Oh, she messed up.

“HEY! I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF BRAIN DAMAGE, YOU MANIAC!” She ran towards her, but Mochi stopped her.

“No, you can’t fight her like that.” Mochi held his hands to stop her.
“Use these things instead.” He handed her two knives and nun-chucks.

Pass me the popcorn, please.

“FIGHT! FIGHT!” Rico screamed, cheering Shanique on.

“Wait, guys!” I interfered this time. “Is it worth attacking them? This will just make things worse.”

“Like they would.” Kate then stepped in. “They would have to attack us to end up with three times more bones than they had before.”