Chapter 1

Present day

Nino's POV

It has been two weeks since Marinette left off to New York. I woke up at 6 am and got ready as I was currently waiting for my sister to arrive home before I had to go to school.

Yes, I have a twin sister.

She looks like me, only she is a girl. She has dark brown hair with blue stripes, the same eye color, skin tone, and glasses like me.
She usually wears a blue skirt with a dark shirt with a pair of black leggings.

We both have headphones and have a big obsession with being a DJ, only the difference is that she has the confidence to sing as well, unlike me.

The reason why no one knew about her was because we both don't usually talk about one another, and no one saw her usually at the house as she is going to the International School.

Even though we still call each other. We tell each other everything so she knows what happened to Marinette.

Mari is like a sister to her. She was screaming and cursing on the phone that she would make sure they would have torturous death after she found out.

She can be scary when someone hurts her loved ones.

When I heard the door open, Chris and I rushed from our rooms and saw Rico standing there smiling, while my mum and dad are recording this scene, once again.

"Brothers!" Rico ran towards us and hugged us.

It has been a while since the last time I saw her. I don't know why she came here since we don't have any school days off currently or family events.

I got that thought out of my head. At least she is here.

"Hey, Rico." I was smiling like crazy. When was the last time I smiled like that?

I saw my mum taking photos of this scene, which made me annoyed, but what made me way more annoyed is that I had to let go of her after Dad told us that I need to go to school.

I left the house and arrived at school before our first class starts.

I sat down at the back beside Kim. We switched our seats ever since Mari left.
Alix and Max sit in the front row from us and Nathaniel sits alone at the back on the other side.

I texted my group telling them that my sister arrived and that she wanted to meet them.
She already knows Kim as she went to the same school as me before middle school.
They all agreed to meet up at the park tomorrow, where I am taking Rico and Chris to hang out.

Let's hope nothing wrong will happen that day.

Lila's POV

I am over the moon when Marinette left school. Those mindless sheep still believe that she is a bully. Now I can lie without someone trying to expose me.

One bad side of this is that I don't know where she is. I would have still been ruining her life if I knew.

I need to find out where she is now.