Chapter 12

Luka’s POV

I left Paris. My mum. My sister. My school. My Boathouse. I left everything in Paris to go to New York with my Melody.

You might ask why I would do such a thing for one girl. My answer is simple.

I love her.

Ever since Lila came into the class’s lives, they all changed.
My sister was willing to kick me out of the Kitty Section right when we got the life-changing deal with the world's best music director.

And it was all because Lila said that I am too anti-social and that people want to the guitarist be replaced as they don’t like him.

If my sister with her friends checked the comments, they would know that everyone loves me.

It sucks though what happened, but if it wasn’t for Lila, I wouldn’t become the world-famous guitarist and singer sensation.
Viper.

But she doesn’t have the full credit of thank you as my father has done most of the job to get me on top.
He may have not been the best father at the start, but he has changed for me and my sister, even though he is disappointed in her.

When I got the news from Dad that we are going to Paris, I was glad about it, but not too much when I found out that Mari isn’t going.

Sucks but it is only for a week. At least, I will get to see my mum.

“Everyone, welcome Jagged Stones, Viper, and the Dragon Fencer to the party!” Trevor presented me, my father, and Kagami to the stage.

Kagami flew from Japan to Paris to see her friends and also to murder Adrien and that lying cow.

I think I shocked my friends as they look like they forgot how to breathe.

Nino’s POV

I am shocked to see Luka and Kagami coming down the stairs with Jagged.
I went up with my friends and my sister to see them.

“Dude and Dudette! It has been a while!” I gave Luka and Kagami a high five. “How has it been?”

“Very good. Japan has met my standards when it comes to fencing education, and overall education, unlike here.” Kagami smiled at me.

“It is alright in New York. You should guys visit this place one day.” Luka spoke next.

“Nino. Melody didn’t come with us if you are wondering.” I wasn’t surprised, but sad. I wanted to see her.

But I guess I have to wait longer.

“It’s ok. At least she is ok, right?” They nodded.

“Alright, everyone! Let’s begin the party!”

Time skip brought to you by Plagg’s laziness.

We are currently in Chloe’s old room to party. Everyone got to meet each other and now we are doing random things.

Max and Mochi are playing Ultimate Mecha Strike III against each other while Alix and Shanique are cheering them on.
Kate, Rico, and Selena are being interviewed by Chelsea with Anna’s and Aurore’s help, who arrived late to the party.
And Stuart, Trevor, Luka, Kagami, and I are chatting in the corner about random stuff.
Parents are in the main hall chatting.