Chapter 25

Nino’s POV

I was freaking out before the show, but I am confidently standing in the stair stage with the girls after I threw my mask in the air.

I had doubts about it, but now I am feeling great for some reason.

“You did great, brother!”

Rico is doing her victory dance right now and I this time didn't stop her.

In fact, we all joined her.

We are celebrating for a few minutes until Trevor spoke again in his mic.

“Round of applause for Nino, Kate, Rico, Shanique, Anna, Selena, and Chelsea who is live streaming for us right now!”

Everyone did a round of applause, but the shouting interrupted everything.

“You said that you are friends with Lost DJ, but that was Nino the whole time!”

“Let me explain… I…”

“Did you lie about everything?”

“That explains what Rose and Juleka meant.”

“YOU ARE A LYING WITCH!”
I guess Alya didn’t take this fact too well.

I mean, she hurt her best friend and me. I am not surprised.

Trevor was about to continue, but Kate went up to him so he waited until the good moment.

“Lila’s lies don’t hurt anyone! Why are you so stubborn about that fact?” That froze everyone in the room.

The banana boy has screwed up.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?!” Alya pushed Adrien and Lila caught him.
“We have beat up Marinette and others because Lila said they were bullying her, but they actually didn’t do ANYTHING!”

“You knew about it the whole time and you let us attack others?”

“You are a monster! Shame on you!”

“If they took the high road, they wouldn’t be Lila’s problem!”

This made everyone start shouting at Adrien.
He doesn’t understand that the high road thing could have got us hurt even more.

Kate looked annoyed, so she took Trevor’s mic.

“EVERYONE!!!” Everyone stopped shouting.

“As you have heard, these people have confirmed that they have bullied Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Nino Lahiffe, and other people who aren’t here right now. Passing the mic to the mayor’s son.”

I know that Kate couldn’t handle this right now, but she will never admit it.

Kate gave the mic to Stuart, which made everyone gasp.

“People who don’t know who I am, my name is Stuart Génial. And as the son of the mayor, I want to present to you who is Lila Rossi.”