Chapter 22

Juleka’s POV

Rose and I left the group after we talked with Nino. We can’t make the same mistake again, so we cut off all contact with them.

Thank God we did because today, we found out that Adrien and other Lila followers have attacked MPS as they didn’t answer where Marinette is.

They are still about that?

We were chatting and we saw Alya picking on Chelsea. We went closer to see what it is about.

“…You even are dating a girl? That proves my point.”
She is laughing at her and a ginger-haired girl beside her, who looks like she wants to kill them and at the same time cry.

Us two from that.

“At least I have a partner! Where is yours?” She shouted at her.

That was pure savage actually.

I laughed under my breath because of that, but we stopped when Alya ran after Chelsea.

Rose and I ran to her and held her back before she could do anything.
We wrapped our arms around her and threw her down.
We tried to hold her like that until security came and escorted her out of the Gala temporarily.

Rose ended up with a cut from Alya's nails and I have my leg stomped by her, but it was worth it.
We won’t let her attack anyone else.

“Are you ok, Chelsea?” I asked her while she is recovering from this scene. Anna is comforting her.

We all saw Nino, Rico, and other girls pushing their way to Chelsea and Anna.

“CHELSEA!!” the pink and brown hair girl, I guess that’s Kate, looks more panicked than anyone else.
“Girl, are you ok? Did they hurt you?”

She examined her and checked for any bruises or cuts.

“I am ok, they saved me.” She pointed at us, which made them look at us.

“How about you come with me for a second.” Kate guided us to the kitchen with Nino and the girls.
There was Kim, Max, Alix, Nath, and Marc with Luka and Kagami, waiting for us.

Kate stood there with others between her.

“You guys may have not paid for the stuff Mari has got you, supported Lila, and run after Nino during the getaway scene. However, you have done no big damage to either Nino or Marinette and most importantly, you have saved my best friend from being assaulted by that witch.”

“I am proud of you, sister. You helped us with what you did today overall.” I am crying right now.
I didn’t have good contact with my twin brother since we kicked him out of the Kitty Section.
“I am hoping to refix our contact after all of this will be over.”

“Thank you.” He went to hug me, and I hugged him back.

“Okay, enough of this.” Kate separated us.
“You guys are lucky we are nicer to you for today. Even Mari has agreed on something we planned.”
We looked at her.

“We will lower the lawsuit to a minimum. We don’t know what you will get, but you will have to earn back the money you owe to Mari and I guess you will have to go to New York to give her once you earned enough.” We froze after she said that.