Chapter 5

Nino’s POV

“WHAT KIND OF AN PRINCIPAL ARE YOU TO BE ACTING LIKE THAT!?!”

“Honey, Calm down. We are just here to grab papers and we are going.”

“IT IS BLOODY SUNDAY MORNING AND WE ARE TALKING WITH AN IDIOT THAT ACTS LIKE A CHILD! DON’T EVEN DARE TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!”

I am waiting outside of the principal’s office while my parents are grabbing what they need for my transfer.

At 7 am on Sunday! Simply great.

Rico is standing outside the school and God knows why.
I ignored that when I got a message.

Selena: GL with the new school, lost DJ.
I hope it will be better than the crap you were in.

Nino: Thanks, Dudette. I hope to see you one day again.

Selena: You will be surprised. Just wait.

Nino: What do you mean by that?

Selena: You will see for yourself soon.

“Hey, Nino!” I looked up to see Adrien walking towards me.

A great surprise for my last day here.

Why is he here you may ask? Two words: Fencing class.

“Hi.” I will be at least respectful and respond to him.
After all, I won’t see him for a while.

“We need to talk.” Excuse me?
Not like ‘How are you, man?’ Or like ‘How are you feeling after we were chasing after you yesterday for a few miles?’

Why am I even surprised?

“Look, I am sorry about what happened.”

“Hold on. Did I hear you right? That you are sorry. Oh, right. Apology unaccepted.” Adrien flinched from that.

“Look. I know you are mad about Lila being the pain for you and our friends, but you need to take the high road and apologize to her to end this all.”

"What?" I am boiling right now.

“Mari has done it badly by leaving and not telling us goodbye, but you don’t have to be like her. You can…”

“FIRSTLY. They are not your friends, and they will say the same to you as well.” I have had enough of him already.
He went too far.

“SECONDLY, Marinette left without saying goodbye because YOU and the gang caused her harm, and I will not listen to you because I will get harmed by YOU TOO!”

“I didn’t even touch her at all!”

“I MEANT MENTALLY!” I shouted, which made everyone watch us. “YOU ARE WORSE THAN LILA!”

“Are you ok, Nino?” I saw Rico running towards me and Adrien.

“Yeah. I am fine. I was just saying goodbye to my acquaintance.” I think I made Adrien shocked by this. Like I would care. “Have a good life.”