Chapter 7

Adrien’s POV

I was currently recalling what happened yesterday while I am in the classroom.

Nino was angry at me because I told him to take the high road and because I said that Mari did the bad thing leaving.

Does the High-road advice don't work actually?

No.

Mari and Nino left because they didn’t understand how to take the high road.

I know that Nino left because Miss Bustier said that. I tried texting him that I am not happy with what he did but that jerk blocked me.

That made me pissed. Why would he do that? He is my best friend after all.

Lila is right about one thing. They both did something bad, and they will BOTH pay for it, starting with Nino himself.

But first, I need to find him.

Where could he be?

Nino’s POV

SPLASH!!

I woke up in shock. I am covered in water.

When I got my glasses on, I saw Rico, Trevor, and Selena, who was holding a cup, near the door smirking.

“Happy first day of school! It is a tradition by the way!”

“An actual tradition or the way to try and annoy me tradition?” I made them laugh cause of that.

“You know what? Never mind. I need to get changed so please leave.”

When I got them to leave my room, I got changed into my uniform, put on my red cap, got my bag ready, and got out.

I saw Stuart getting two plates and glass cups.

He has his uniform on, which is the blazer, vest and tie. He has a dark brown buzz haircut, a similar skin tone as mine, and green eyes.

“Good morning, Nino.” He said that when he noticed me. “Don’t mind me.”

“Oh, don’t worry, dude. I just want to grab breakfast before school starts.” I grabbed an apple and yogurt with orange juice.

“Can I ask you something?” I noticed he isn't acting like he did in the first meeting. “Does Rico like apple juice or orange juice?”

 “Crush?” I teased, making him blush a little. That is what it’s about.

“Rico usually likes apple juice. And I am brother, so watch out." I went to sit down.

"And also, She always wanted to see the Mario Brother movie. It will come out on Friday at the cinema.”

I sat down at the counter to eat my breakfast. The design of counters having chairs as well is a great idea.

I noticed Stuart sitting down beside me and placed the other plate with the drink beside him.

“Morning, Brother. Morning Stuart.” Rico just came out of her room, and we said hi back.