Chapter 11

Nath’s POV

This day was like usual. Lila feeding lies to her sheep.

We ignore them and do our stuff.

No proper education so doing online classes at free classes.

Very casual day.

It was until two long limos were parked near the school.

The totally normal thing, especially when they are for sure not Adrien’s as they are white, not black, nor Chloe’s cause she is in NY.

When the door of one of the limos opened, we were surprised that Rico and Kate came out of them.

“Hey, guys!” Rico waved at us to come over.

Ignoring the other people’s shocked looks, we all came over.

“Guys, this is Kate beside me, and you will meet the rest later. Get into this limo.”

She pointed at the limo at the front, so we went inside and saw Nino and an unknown girl inside while two other people went to the other limo.

“Hey, guys! It has been a while!” We all are surprised, even though we have been told that he would arrive.

We all said hi, gave fist bumps and even some gave hugs to him.

“Oh guys, this is Selena.” He pointed at the girl beside him.

“FINALLY!! NINO HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!” Alix shouted, making them both blush redder than my hair.

This caught the Akuma class’s attention. Bad move, Alix.

I shut the door and called Rico to hear what was going on when the gang approached them. Oh sh…

Kate’s POV

I will kill that pink hair short girl for doing that.

I know she didn’t mean to, but I didn’t want those aliens to know that Nino is here.

I need to think of a plan.

I saw Rico’s phone calling. It was Nathaniel.

“Answer it but hide your phone.” She did as I told her.

I am glad that my confidence is still with me.
I look at Chelsea through the door, who looks worried. I gave her the ‘It will be ok’ sign.

“HEY!” I saw an ombre-haired girl with glasses walking toward us.

If that is the girl called Alya, I will hit Nino for offending Chelsea saying that she is better than Alya. I cannot believe he dared compare and contrast my sweet sister-type friend with this… thing.

Lie-la is walking towards the limos as well with one blonde beside her. Amazing.

“How can I help you?”

As much as I don’t want to see Lila and the venom she threw at this school, I will at least be nice to those beings.

“Why did you steal Lila’s limo? And where is Nino?” She got to be kidding me.