Chapter 23

Kate’s POV

I watched the boys’ show, and I must admit, this was amazing!

Once we have dealt with Rose and Juleka, the MPS took them in and went to their safe spot where they will watch the Live.

I am glad things worked out for them, but this doesn’t mean that they won’t get sued though, even if it is not awful like what others are getting.

This will be fun.

“Thank you, everyone! Now for the real show to begin!” Trevor made everyone cheer again. “Let me present to you the… STAR EFFECT!!!”

We all walked downstairs with attached mics on us and started the show.

We have performed a few of our songs, with a break in between.
It is now for one more song before the finale.

“These were very awesome songs they sang, weren’t they?”
Everyone, except the Akuma class, has agreed on that.

“They stole Lila’s songs…”

“SHUT UP! THEY STOLE NOTHING!” Trevor screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Sorry about that. Now, they will present to you another song for you, guys! This isn’t the last one, but it is the one where only our Sunshine is singing in it! Presenting to you, SELENA!!”

Selena’s POV

I asked them to perform one song on my own and they agreed.

I want to represent my parents who were supposed to be here with me.
I miss them really much, so I decided to sing one song my mum sang for my birthday. I practiced it for the past few weeks.

I went down straight to the normal level with all of the girls between me, including Chelsea, as Anna is going to play the ukulele.

I am singing ‘Better when I’m dancing’ originally by Megan Trainor while the girls are dancing.

… Don't think about it

Just move your body

Listen to the music

Sing, oh, ey, oh

I almost freaked out, but I calmed down and started dancing.

Just move those left feet

Go ahead, get crazy

Anyone can do it

Sing, oh, ey, oh

I saw the Akuma class getting pissed off at me, but I don’t care.

Show the world you've got that fire

Feel the rhythm getting louder

Show the room what you can do