Chapter 10

Time skips to one week before the Gala.

Nino's POV

To say that I am happy is an understatement.

I finally became a famous DJ and a singer!

This is a dream come true. I got over a million followers on my social media. We all celebrated that day.

Trevor told us to wait outside the school as he has a surprise. It was yesterday the last day of school before the week break started.

I don't know what he has planned but I hope it isn't stupid.

Once the Star Effect team with Stuart, Mochi and I came outside the school, we were shocked.

There are two long limos right outside the school and Trevor opened the door from one of them and came out.

"Surprise everyone!" We are shocked right now. We didn't expect that to be our surprise.

"Oh, and this is not the end of the surprises. Be ready! Because we are going to Paris!" I froze right on my spot.

I didn't return to Paris since the day I left. I don't know what will happen there.

Based on what Kim texted me yesterday, Lila is still lying and everyone they know has changed a lot.
He didn't give me details except that they are more aggressive towards people who try to give them a piece of mind.

It is kinda scary though. Imagine what will happen if they see me.

"Nino, you know you don't have to go if you don't want to." Selena noticed me being worried. "But we are always there if you need us."

Selena and I became closer ever since that day I became Lost DJ.
I got to even hear for the first time Selena sing.

Flashback

"Okay... and BOOM!" Mochi did a small celebration dance."I made sure that your blog is noticeable, secure, and also in the color scheme and theme you wanted. You can start uploading your content now."

We are all in the music room as usual. We are changing some stuff on the internet so that Selena is on the Star Effect team, I can become the singer and DJ, and Chelsea be able to post on her blog.

She decided to be interviewing famous people and talking about theories she has, but with evidence to back her up. I know she will do better than Alya used to do.

"Alright, you know the plan for today." Kate has changed herself as her. She focuses more on her friend group, but they are still singing.
She even asked everyone on the team if they want some changes. They said that they are fine currently how they are.

"We will all record finally our piece and create a video with it tomorrow, while Nino will do his first song that time and will be published on his YouTube channel and Chelsea, if you want, you can in few days post your opinion about the Lost DJ. Any questions or worries about anything?"

"No, I believe it is a good idea," I answered with everyone agreeing with me, and Rico prepared the DJ set.

"Get ready my team." It will be the first time I will hear them sing live, as well as hear Selena sing.